I'm losing her :(

So me and this girl were friends with benefits and got real close. She has an off again on again relationship with her boyfriend that lives in another state. They have been taking a break the whole time me and her were messing around. She has recently said she wants to be loyal to him now. We were suppose to hangout Friday and I told her I was about to leave to pick her up and she said don't leave yet she has to do something before she leaves but then never texted me to pick her up. The next day she invited me to goto a show but I denied and said I had other plans. We haven't spoken until today when she texted me that she needs her hoody back. Which is weird because we talk everyday. I feel that I'm losing her how can I to date me instead or at least maintain the fwb.

And there it is. It's run it's course. Dude, your FOB arraignment is over. If she wants to stay loyal to her on again, off again Exboyfriend. Then, it's time for you to step aside and move on.

Dude, there are tons of girls out there that are looking for a guy to enter into a committed relationship with. Find one of those!