Bummed today.. (Updated)

My ex and I have broken up about a month ago now, but still communicated a little up until last week. We have not spoken since which I know is a good thing but on days like today it just really stings. I have not blocked his FB yet but am definitely going to as his new life seems wonderful now...I know its not my concern and I have been working on myself but every so often it really hurts because he truly blames me for everything and I need to stop putting all the blame on myself. I guess I just have to just keep pushing on but today I am definitely feeling bummed

I'm sorry Solong. I know just how you feel. I can't wait until you block him on your social media. Seeing what they're up to just hurts us more.

Is there anything else stressing you out in life? Sometimes it's not just about our exes.

We're all here for you!!!

My ex and I have broken up about a month ago now, but still communicated a little up until last week. We have not spoken since which I know is a good thing but on days like today it just really stings. I have not blocked his FB yet but am definitely going to as his new life seems wonderful now...I know its not my concern and I have been working on myself but every so often it really hurts because he truly blames me for everything and I need to stop putting all the blame on myself. I guess I just have to just keep pushing on but today I am definitely feeling bummed

Everyone's life feels wonderful when you're the one in the shadows. You've got to find your flashlight and crawl out. I too am going through a breakup, again (gave the girl a second chance). The blame isn't on you. He was the one who wanted it to end and he didn't want to put in the time. Just as my ex.

I too need to stop blaming myself when I KNOW I was the best boyfriend she has ever had. I'm here if you want to PM me to vent. It helps talking.

• Author
Everyone's life feels wonderful when you're the one in the shadows. You've got to find your flashlight and crawl out. I too am going through a breakup, again (gave the girl a second chance). The blame isn't on you. He was the one who wanted it to end and he didn't want to put in the time. Just as my ex.

I too need to stop blaming myself when I KNOW I was the best boyfriend she has ever had. I'm here if you want to PM me to vent. It helps talking.

I would like to message you but I dont know how :(

SoThatHappened
I would like to message you but I dont know how :(

You can PM as soon as you hit 50 posts... so... post away ;)

• Like 1
  • Author

My ex and I broke up weeks ago and i am doing everything right for myself: no contact, focusing on school and work, joining new activities, hanging out with friends, and even went on a dinner date. That dinner date opened my eyes and realized how many great guys are out there. But it never fails that once in awhile I come back to thinking of my ex and then I get anxious and sad. I do not try to dwell but I just wish that I didnt have to deal with it at all...is this just typical and time really will heal all?

It's normal to think about him from time to time. Your bu is recent, after a couple of months you'll feel much better about the whole situation.