I need on what I should do from a 3rd party

She broke up with me after a year. I chased her for the month and at the end of the month I texted her saying I'm done trying for someone who doesn't want anything to do with me. The next day she texted me saying she messed up and wanted me back. We got back together for a week and after the week she broke up with me saying she wants nothing to do with me, she doesn't care enough about the relationship to get fix us and is over me and it's not a good idea for us to be friends. I texted saying I'm done trying again. I'm afraid I'm out of chances to getting her back. I've started the no contact rule I'm on day 3. Do we have any hope still and what do I do after 30 days and she doesn't try to make contact with me?

Any reason for the break-up in particular?

She clearly seems too immature at the moment and unable to maintain a stable relationship. She doesn't know what she wants are your being her little puppet that she can just call and shows up to reconcile. Then after a week she just breaks off again? Dude: run! She has no regard for your emotions...

You already know what to do and I would advise to keep doing what you do: NC.

It is natural to keep hope. However hope grows out of emotional mostly, once you thinks logically you will realize that this isn't meant to be.

My advise once again: keep NC (even after 30 days) and prevent yourself being stung along by her instability and uncertainty. Because that will take a big toll on you in the end. Trust me, i've been there.

Good luck to you man!

• Like 1

You should walk away and never look back...

Too much game-playing and back-and-forth! Are you guys 15 years old???