Dumper trying to get dumpee jealous

Why would a dumper that decided to end to explore the grass on the other side try to hurt and make the dumpee jealous? If the dumpee never did something wrong to hurt the dumper what's your explanation about this behavior?

They're a narcissist, a sociopath.

I had someone cheat on me and then get pissed because I didn't want to work to keep him. I mean seriously?

Delete/Block/Ignore.

There's a part of me that says that you see the dumper's independent behavior, and you assume it is about you, but it really isn't.

Not enough info to decide.

Why would a dumper that decided to end to explore the grass on the other side try to hurt and make the dumpee jealous? If the dumpee never did something wrong to hurt the dumper what's your explanation about this behavior?

What is she is doing to make you jealous? Are you just looking at her social media to see what she puts up there? Is she purposely throwing things in your face that you can't avoid or are you going out there and looking for it?

• Author

i don't communicate with her any more nor do i check the social media. She is blocked from everywhere. But she was talking in front of me about things she knew were going to upset me.About the guys she kissed etc . She even snap chatted me a guy she was dating. She told me that it was for all her contacts. A month later she does the same thing. Well there are more. But i don't want to analyse them. I just can't understand why she wanted to hurt me on purpose.

That sounds like passive-aggressive "you did something to me, and I'm going to punish you for it."

I think the only way to stop it is to tell her you're going to send a few guys her way because you think they'd be good together, and then actually do it.

It's not about you. It's about them. They need to prove to themselves that dumping you was the right choice for them. " Hey everyone! Look at me!!! I'm happy! I got a new guy/girl! Don't we look cute together?!"

It's their own insecurities and has nothing to do with you. Although it does hurt to see it. That's why NC is soooo important to help shield you from the insanity.

• Author

yeah i wasted like 10 months in these... its just that... i feel kinda strange. We broke up due to long distance but when she came here in summer she first went out with another guy. Not even me. Go figure... i'm just trying to forget but i think that's a sick personality cause she knew damn well how hurt i was from all of this yet she continued to play with my emotions. When we were talking one time she told me i miss being in a relationship. I ask her do you mean you miss what we have? No she said i miss being in a relationship . And i kinda cried that moment and she was asking are you ok? Yeah like she gave a ****.