2nd month of breakup

So I'm into 2nd month after my ex gf left me. In the first month, I was badly hurting.. I barely left my room, wasn't eating or having fun, thought of her every second of the day. I cryed and I was hurting, there was nothing for me in life anymore, I cudnt see a way out. I reached out to her many times, only to be told no and hurt my heart again and again.

After soon to be 2 months, and reading a lot on here, I feel like I'm getting better. I miss her a lot still. She hasn't reached out once for me but its made me realise she wasn't all that I thought she was initially. I train 4 days a week, work and buy new clothes and stuff I enjoy.

I still think of her on a daily basis but not as much as I used to. I havnt reached out in a while and I'm happy about that. I even met another woman bu was not ready at all emotionally.

I feel like I'm I. Good progress in moving on a d working on the things I don't like about myself, I can do it, so can everyone else. Thanks to everyone and every poet I've read on this site, its helped me greatly in a broken heart and making progress.

• Like 2

Good for you friend !!!!!!!

You will heal 100 percent in time.

I'm glad to hear you are bouncing back and getting along better and working on your life .

Cheers

Rejection really is horrible, try not to take it personally, in my experience it's usually a stand alone feeling rather than one aimed at you or anything you did or didn't do, it's a sudden sinking feeling that you just can't shake off, I've only ever broke up with one womanand that was the feeling I got, no pain, no regret, no guilt, just pure emotional exhaustion and relief once the relationship ended, I'd bet most dumpers felt that way when they decided the relationship needed an end, which is why it is so important to work on yourself for yourself after a break up, it's probably really the only shot you have at getting a second chance.

Dude her not reaching out is the best thing she could ever do for you.Hopefully she has enough common sense to leave you alone to heal.Keep doing what you are doing and one day you will wake up and be like "its over"....

So I'm into 2nd month after my ex gf left me. In the first month, I was badly hurting.. I barely left my room, wasn't eating or having fun, thought of her every second of the day. I cryed and I was hurting, there was nothing for me in life anymore, I cudnt see a way out. I reached out to her many times, only to be told no and hurt my heart again and again.

After soon to be 2 months, and reading a lot on here, I feel like I'm getting better. I miss her a lot still. She hasn't reached out once for me but its made me realise she wasn't all that I thought she was initially. I train 4 days a week, work and buy new clothes and stuff I enjoy.

I still think of her on a daily basis but not as much as I used to. I havnt reached out in a while and I'm happy about that. I even met another woman bu was not ready at all emotionally.

I feel like I'm I. Good progress in moving on a d working on the things I don't like about myself, I can do it, so can everyone else. Thanks to everyone and every poet I've read on this site, its helped me greatly in a broken heart and making progress.

2 months... still a new wound. It's supposed to hurt still; bad days are expected but I'm glad you're not wallowing in it like I did for almost 5 months before starting to feel better. Ugh, what a ****ty feeling. You're gonna be ok my man. Hang in there.