ex girlfriend has BPD and needs space

Long story short I have been dating a young lady for 10months long distance. We met online and right bedore she started boot camp for the navy. We wrote through out her entire basic trainging experience and had random phone calls here and there..she ended up getting hurt in boot camp so it extended her stay there for a total of 6months..so we had time to get to know one another for exactly who we are and grew to love one another..not for physical reasons..well she finally gets out of training and we meet up momth 8..things were great i ended proposing to her on my birthday..she was surprised... :) ...well right before ibleft to go home we had 2 arguements..i ended up finding a profile of her on pof stating that she was single and looking to meet people but nothing serious..so I confront her about it and boom A BIG ASS FIGHT. ...so she erased the profile and I went back to my city..i am a female in the Army stationed overseas..she was supposed to come up north so we could get married but she never made it..so we argued to like a week..i changed my flights for her to show up and everything...I finally get back overseas and **** really hit the fan..hours would go by without hearing from her..sometimes she would respond a day later and whennI would confront her about it she'd blow up and get mad..then i would yell back and that of course didnt help..after our arguements I would explain to her what bothered me and how and what is acceptable in relationships...she would listen...and then turn around and do the same thing..which is basically not text me at all..or whenever she felt like it..well this last arguement we had was not big but she made it seem that way..i had been in and out of the hospital and she didnt show an ounce of concern except for my first visit to the hospital..the second time none at all and i got upset and told her we needed to talk..i told her how disappointed i was that she showed no concern she got mad and said she needed space because she couldnt give me what i needed..then she blocked me on EVERYTHING..

...finally afte 3days i get her to talk to me and she says she needs to work on herself and ww can be together..we can be friends...she said she is trying to emotionally detach herself from me..so i just asked is it done for good becaus im not about to watch her fall out of love with me..so I said no contact at all she doesnt want that but i honestly dont think it matters to her...i dont know what to do because i really do love her and i believe she loves me and she says she is in love with me just to not rush her...and im cool with giving her space but she says its easier for her to detach herself from being in love with me when she doesnt talk to me...but if i stay i feel like i will be friend zoned...

Please help i need advice..lost and confused. :(

if she didn't show concern while you were in the hospital the second and third time...then she's not worth fighting for.

She didn't fight for you.

• Like 1
True..maybe I just needed to hear it from someone else.

She wants space then give her space, there's no need to wait for a girl who doesn't care for you as much as you care for her.