My ex sent me this text 6 months after we broke up

It's song lyrics:

"I'm the one you meet who throws you the peace sign, missin' not one step

And this is just the first step".

I'm not going to reply but what does that mean?

It's a kid cudi song.

Simon Phoenix

As far as you're concerned -- nothing. If it means something profound he'll be a hell of a lot less passive-aggressive about communicating it.

• Like 1
  • Author
As far as you're concerned -- nothing. If it means something profound he'll be a hell of a lot less passive-aggressive about communicating it.

Oh, I'm over him. I'm purely curious as I don't get the lyrics.

• Author
Hmmm...could be good or bad...

Sorry I can't be more helpful. /=

Who broke up with who??

I initiated it but it was kinda mutual.

its obvious isnt it, your ex , assuming boyfriend? has been sitting around trying to think of something to text you because he clearly misses you and wants to see if your still interested in him. he probably typed huge sentences and deleted them because he didnt know what to say. so he sent you a text that didnt make anysence, so it would keep you wonding what he ment, and it would keep you thinking about him. old trick, i have done it when i was a teen.

hes trying to get your attention in layman's terms

• Like 1

who cares... if you dumped him then who cares what it means??? he is probably trying to get a reaction out of you and make you wonder what he wants.... which is exactly what he got.

• Author
who cares... if you dumped him then who cares what it means??? he is probably trying to get a reaction out of you and make you wonder what he wants.... which is exactly what he got.

I literally mean the lyrics. I don't get what they mean.

Through his pov those lyrics basically mean this:

Imagine him walking by you in the street, you both make eye contact, he then throws you a peace sign without even missing a step.

His way of saying that he's better off now and is stronger. But obviously he's hiding feelings. Like others have said, just breadcrumbs.