I made it!!!!

Well I'm not really on here so often anymore, however a few weeks ago I was reading my own threads from this time last year.

Today - is exactly one year to the day me and my ex broke up. If you read my posts I was distraught. I didn't know what to do, I didn't understand and all I wanted was him.

Now I'm fine!!

I'm not posting this to brag - I'm posting it because some people on here will be in the position I was in last year, and think it'll never pass.

It does pass, give it time, give it patience. You will get yourself back xx

• Like 9

Thank you for sharing this. I needed to hear that. I'm genuinely happy for you. May you continue to be as great as you sound.

• Like 1
  • Author
Thank you for sharing this. I needed to hear that. I'm genuinely happy for you. May you continue to be as great as you sound.

It really does get better. At the time, most won't listen (I know I totally didn't lol) but it really does.

I hope you recover quickly, well as quick as you can :)

• Like 1
It really does get better. At the time, most won't listen (I know I totally didn't lol) but it really does.

I hope you recover quickly, well as quick as you can :)

Thank you, I'm so grateful for all of the good wishes, and positivity I find here on LS.

Well I'm not really on here so often anymore, however a few weeks ago I was reading my own threads from this time last year.

Today - is exactly one year to the day me and my ex broke up. If you read my posts I was distraught. I didn't know what to do, I didn't understand and all I wanted was him.

Now I'm fine!!

I'm not posting this to brag - I'm posting it because some people on here will be in the position I was in last year, and think it'll never pass.

It does pass, give it time, give it patience. You will get yourself back xx

Thank you for posting this..it's been a year since I've got dumped and I feel great now...I did have the major slip few days ago, I just couldn't get my mind of my ex...anyway, I'm back to my normal, single, fun life and I'm loving it. :)...anyway, I'm glad you're over your ex and are doing just fine - way to go! :) I wish you all the best.