Should I visit my ex mother-in-law?

My ex and I broke up about 3 months ago. During our 1 year old relationship his family treated me like a queen. They always cared about me, and invited me to a lot of places and even on special ocassions (eg when their daughter was graduating from school). I felt thay they trusted me and loved me enough. His mother used to hug me and even made food for me when I was in her house. I often talked to her and she used to say that I was the best relationship his son had and that she was happy for us.

I deleted her number. I know where she works though. Should I pay her a little visit and say thank you for everything? After my relationship with his son, I feel like I owe her a thank you for all her considerations and trust on me, even when I was just starting to date her son.

I have no intentions on reconciling with my ex, nor contacting him at all. It's over for me.

SHould I?

If you are really over your ex and you think you can handle some bits of information from the ex mother in law about his current status, I would say go for it. She sounds like a nice person, and I am sure she would not think less of you even if you don't reach out to her, though.