what can i possibly do ?

Hi

i'm new here i'm 22 years old

I hesitated a lot before writing this thread .. anyway i'll just tell you my story ..

I've been with this girl for a year now.. at first we were just two acquaintances

we started hanging out together and spending time with each other

Our friends were wondering where we disappeared all the time and what were we talking about all that time .. It was deep we were diving into our thoughts together and enjoying living the way we choose ..I can say that she touched my soul !

We talked everyday until recently she mentioned that we re getting too close to each other and that we talk too much .She believes that every relationship will come to an end so why don't we end it now with our own hands.Why will we even try if we know that it's gonna hurt in the end .. I told her how will you even know if we don't go down the road and what made her believe that we will end.

She insisted that we should be realistic and admit that relationships will end no matter what so better we end them before getting hurt ..

I asked her that this will mean she ll cut all her relationships with everyone else or is it just me ? She affirmed and she told me that she is telling me because i'm the closest to her and that it was never my fault ..

Now i know that we were talking too much and i understand that maybe we needed more personal space in order to grow

After two weeks of me trying to hold on to her we agreed not talk for a while,she told me that even when we ll talk again, we won't be talking like before..

it's been three weeks now, i understand that i shouldn't be using the time to get her back instead i should be focusing on myself and thinking of what went wrong and try to grow in my own way

I know when we'll talk again it'll be cold and maybe it'll hurt me but i don't wanna lose her and the thought of being too complete strangers is annoying me, i don't know how to act or what to say when i ll meet her again..

Philosoraptor

Sounds like she was doing her best to make you agree upon the breakup so she didn't have to deal with the guilt of ending the relationship. She checked out.

SoThatHappened

She has interest in someone else. I would bet she's already with him. Don't try to find out. Just walk away and no contact whatsoever.

• Author

Well i don't know guys even her friends asked me about her, they said she's not picking up her phone and not answering her messages and mails ..

She quoted this two months ago :

“I guess I just don't get the point. It's like, why should you bother getting attached to anything if, A: It's never gonna last, and B: It hurts like hell when it's over?” [ Alyson Noel ]

Out of curiosity what are your answers to such words ?

Sounds like this girl has been hurt badly in the past and has completely closed up to new relationships.

I suppose it depends on how long it's been since her 'bad relationship' ended.

There may be a future with her but it's not now.

Move on and find someone new, if its meant to be it'll will be:)