Ex Girl FREAKED OUT!!When she saw me, was the break up just a test

Lugo Suarez

Here’s my situation Gf broke up with me Why? well, when we were ‘officially’ dating ( We had sex and **** for 2 months before )i didn’t text or call as often as i she'd like and she hated that. She believes guys should initiate contact. After 2 days of no Contact she texts saying ‘its not working out she’s going to be too busy for a relationship and she doesn’t want to waste my time i could be seeing other women. Now she is a crowned Beauty Queen and has tons of duties etc . I called her straight after that immature text and we broke up nicely. I told her i understand and that i too needed to sort things out in my life. She kept saying “we can remain friends” and ” i want to come see you next week “. I calmly told her that’s not going to happen. After i sent her a text saying: good luck regardless what you think i do love u, till nxt time,, she responded awwww u sweet,( I regret that now lol),, BUT,, I IMMEDIATELY WENT NO CONTACT AFTER THAT. Then 2weeks later, BOOM we had a strange (genuine coincidence) 4 second meeting on the road, She was being driven and i was walking.

When she saw me,, She JUST TOTALLY FREAKED OUT!!,, i was totally calm (i actually hadn’t recognized her until I saw exorcism like movements ) ,,She Was in the front passenger seat, car was heading straight at me ,,

She had so many emotional responses at once it was just amazing. She physically tried to go to the back seat by going through her own seat! TWICE!!,She looked like someone trying to climb up a wall like a spider. When she realized she isn’t a ghost ,she faced forward ,froze her body and tried her best to look as normal as possible whilst staring a hole through me with huge sparkling saucer eyes. She had such a Sparkly/guilty/embarrassed /emotional/ oh my GOD! , 'oh **** its him'!! Look lol. I just averted my gaze and walked past like a ****ing boss:D.

I blocked her on Whatsapp that day, to severe the lets be friends cord. She called me first thing next morning,, i didn't answer,,guessed she’d just try Comfort herself into believing i was somewhat still into her . Next day she calls at night ,, never answered either as im going no contact for 30 -60 days, not to hurt her but i actually need to clear my emotional state and regain that independent manliness you have before you start sharing your emotional bank account with a woman. I also want a better girlfriend im done dating young women in the modeling business, there very hard to trust, i mean her boss (Fat old guy) gave her a sports car..he was also the one driving the car that day, he would have actually bumped me if it weren’t the fact i was watching the road.

Now im having a hard time piecing things together, Whats the real reason she had a ridiculously strong response at just the sight of me? 2 why did she try contact me after that? 3, Was the break up just a stupid test to get me to commit to her more? We were only official for like a month and a half (and not even fully official Facebook etc as she a local celeb).

4. should i contact her ?

All answers and opinions are appreciated!

ad info : I probably should mention i was her first and she was actually mine although she doesn’t believe that. She was also the first to say i love you etc and we were always intimate whenever we were together. age Me 22 her 19,