a note i would give my ex

johnsonracer

im sorry about the way things ended between us. we just were not a good couple. you did a lot of horrible things to me, but i dont hate you. it was my fault for staying with you and not leaving you. it was very disrespectful with the way you treated me but i should have stood up for myself instea dof giving you multiple chances

i do hope you find happiness in life. we did share some good times and i will remember those

maybe one day we can meet up and talk but the balls in your court. if not oh well

have a nice day

NoLeafClover

So you are telling your ex what a terrible gf/bf they were..but the ball is on their court?

Simon Phoenix
should i not give it to her?

God no. Never show that letter to her ever. Giving letters to exes is almost always a bad idea, and you giving her that letter would be worse than most. It's bitter as hell and makes you look weak.

• Like 1

Absolutely not. It can't do anything positive. If you know you two didn't make a good couple and she treated you so terribly, and do you know this, then don't leave the ball in her court. Be thankful it's over, learn from it, and don't accept disrespectful treatment in your next relationship. Showing this to her would be giving her another chance. Another chance to disrespect you, most likely, even though I know that's not what you want. Go no contact on her.

Don't give it to her. It won't change anything so what's the point.

plus if she was so horrible, why even bother to leave the door open for her to come back? Just walk away with your head held high & don't look back.

im sorry about the way things ended between us. we just were not a good couple. you did a lot of horrible things to me, but i dont hate you. it was my fault for staying with you and not leaving you. it was very disrespectful with the way you treated me but i should have stood up for myself instea dof giving you multiple chances

i do hope you find happiness in life. we did share some good times and i will remember those

maybe one day we can meet up and talk but the balls in your court. if not oh well

have a nice day

What a beautiful note. Now burn it, and never, ever mention it to anyone, ever again. EVER.

• Like 2

I agree that is a really bad note. Don't send it.

If you feel the need to write anything, wait a little while and write something nicer. But man, at least write it, leave the envelope open, and sleep on it a couple nights.

Stop with the letters, texts, emails etc explaining what they don't give a sh.it to listen!!

nothing will change the fact that they don't love you anymore. Nothing! You can improve, do cosmetic surgery, win the lottery, become the president of the US...they don't love you and never will.

No, don't send any letter.

PS. I guess I'm trying to convince myself as well :p

• Like 1

If you feel the need to write anything, wait a little while and write something nicer.....

Sooo ^^^this^^^ NOT. Ever. Never, ever, ever. Ever.

OK_computer
Stop with the letters, texts, emails etc explaining what they don't give a sh.it to listen!!

nothing will change the fact that they don't love you anymore. Nothing! You can improve, do cosmetic surgery, win the lottery, become the president of the US...they don't love you and never will.

No, don't send any letter.

PS. I guess I'm trying to convince myself as well :p

Those two will have all my exes lined up at my doorstep. God they were so superficial and materialistic on hindsight. If I become prez ill tell my secret service to shoot on site. :p

...or...'sight', even..... 'On site' means they will have got their foot in the door and invited themselves in, already.... actually, you probably DO mean 'on site'...! :laugh:

OK_computer
...or...'sight', even..... 'On site' means they will have got their foot in the door and invited themselves in, already.... actually, you probably DO mean 'on site'...! :laugh:

I actually meant to type sight but site makes sense too haha. Too much texting has destroyed any sense of my grammar.

• Like 1