Head Games

Brokenman 5

Long story short ex gf of 4 years broke up with me in January said it was because she needed to go home to live bk with her family in Spain. was with me in UK for 3 months at a time then went back for a month to spend time with family.

The last time she went back in Jan, she acted differently didn't want to chat on skype went out with her friends ect..then wanted to break up. Started a new profile on Facebook, kept the old one up till march with pics up then out of the blue started to take my pics down and untagged me then the profile profile disappeared all the while up until this time i was trying to get her back but she went cold on me even though she wanted to be friends.Than said i was childish and disrespectful and to never contact her again and then blocked me on her new profile.

After that i went no contact as i had no choice but sometimes id give in and send her an email asking her to pick up some of her clothes and her mothers items she has left and return my keyboard i lent her, but still no answer. I don't understand why she wont reply to me.and does she not want her mums items back ?

So fast forward to last week after me trying my best to move on, out of the blue her old profile pops back up with a new name and some of my pics are back up. The pictures back up are of Christmas and pictures taken of her xmas presents and the profile looks the same as i remember. The weird thing is its her birthday next week and i used to always spoil her with lots of gifts.Do you think she is missing me and the old times ? or is she playing mind games with me to get a reaction out of me as ive been going longer and longer not emailing her

Philosoraptor

If she wanted to reach out to you she would.

What you should do is stop checking up on her and focus on yourself so that you can heal and move on to a happier future. Right now you are suffering in your thoughts rather than taking the action necessary to bring happiness to your own life.

• Like 1
Michelle ma Belle

Why are you torturing yourself like this?

From what you're telling us, it appears that she is making herself very clear and that is that she doesn't want to be with you anymore, pics or no pics.

If you've sent communication and she has yet to respond, why do you think she's pining for you? Don't you think she would have contacted you by now if she had any interest in moving forward with the relationship?

Please save your dignity and LET HER GO and MOVE ON already. I KNOW it's hard when you've been with someone as long as you have and you still love her BUT you're only hurting yourself by stalking her every move and analyzing EVERY detail to death.

Personally, she sounds immature in the way she handled things and even a tad shady with the second FB account and such. Is that really who you want to be with it?

Delete her or block her from YOUR social media feeds and spend that time and energy on moving on without her. Find someone who is more deserving of you.

Good luck.