Asking me to remain friends, but abuses me with Match.com date info

Had a 2 1/5 year relationship that she broke off recently. She said she wants to be friends,and I said that I must go NC to get over the breakup, but would pick up the friendship later. She then said I wasn't a friend if I suddenly went NC. I agreed I would just be her friend, but now she calls and tells me about her Match.com dates,and how awesome her last one was and she basically posted herself doing a recreation she know I love, with my hat on (to make a point) and changed her cover page to the guy flyfishing. (my sport). I had just posted myself recently enjoying the sport alone. When I called her BS out on this, she got mad and sad that it was HER life, and if I don't like it, to unfriend her on Facebook. So I did. She then went ballistic and told me to never call her again and that we were done. I wrote her a simple text that I felt she was being abusive, and posting her date that she knew would hit my newsfeed was in poor form and that she really did not want a friendship, she wants to keep me around until she falls out of love with me and replaces me with somebody else. So this is clearly abuse on her end. Her friends came to me saying she loves me, but that she wants to meet others and get over me because she doesn't think I will ever commit to her. She is a NPD/HPD which turned me off. So now what? Truly end the friendship and go NC and forget her, or allow her back in, but keep her at arms length? I still love her, but I don't see along term romance with her, and I now feel that I need to walk away and end the friendship which is tied to our mutual friends as well. What she is doing on Facebook seems mean.

Don't be such a mug. No Contact isn't for her benefit, it's for yours. It's not her choice to make, nor is it her decision to control. You need to go No Contact? Then go No Contact. Quit playing to her wants and wishes. All it's getting you is 'hurt'. She sounds like too much drama, and really, if she has personality disorders, you do not want to either feed that, or play that game. Go No Contact - but you'd better mean it, do it, and do it completely.