Hurt and lost.

Wrkinprogress

Two weeks ago my gf broke up with me after 10 years together. We had issues like any other long term couple, but nothing that should've broken us up like this. She had just told me loved me and everything was ok and we were planning a vacation a few weeks prior. She then broke up with me on the phone, cleared out her stuff and has since acted as if she hates me. She wouldn't have any contact with me and when she finally did over a week later she acted like the whole relationship was horrible and made me out to be a nasty monster who made her miserable. I certainly wasn't perfect and had a lot of stress in the last year that I'm sure made me difficult, but nothing compared to what she has made me out to be. She has become someone I don't know anymore and has so much anger and hate like I have never seen before in her. She won't even speak to old friends who try to contact her. I'm devastated and literally sick over the whole thing. We had what I thought was a good life together and a home and future plans and she just dropped it like it was nothing. Nothing I can do or say has done anything to soften her heart or make her tone down the anger long enough to realize we don't have to throw our relationship away.i think about her all the time even when I try to keep busy and she was the love of my life. I took care of her and supported her and always tried to make her feel loved and appreciated. I'm just lost and feel like everything I do to try and help or fix things just makes it worse. I've never been hurt like this before and honestly thought I would spend the rest of my life with her. I do not put out my feelings that easily and I recently poured them all out to her and was willing to put everything on the line for us and was just met with anger again. She says she can't take it anymore, but I don't understand what she thinks was so awful. It's like she can't see the good worth fighting through because of all her anger. She dropped her whole life here good job she loved and everything and acts like she just wants to erase it all and start over because it was so awful. I'm just shocked and hurt.

I'm going through something similar...she just allow a sudden dropped the bombshell and had me out of the house within a day, and I am now living with my parents and our dog which isn't ideal. She seems so angry and cold on messages, and has made me out to be the worst person I'm the world!! I'm devastated