Why is he talking bad about me?!

I Have had no contact with my ex for the past 4 days. I have been feeling amazing and I feel that I am handling the breakup very well! However, all my friends keep telling me the foul stuff he keeps saying on Facebook. Not only did he say some mean **** to me which is why I have no further contact with him but now he has taken it to the internet. Why?! He told me a few days ago that he was glad that I was gone and hr would never lose sleep over me so why is he making random posts about me when we haven't talked AT ALL?! Why is he trying to make it seem like I am a bad person or that the breakup was something he wanted when he cried and begged me not to go. I don't understand please comment!!!! Fellas what is his problem!? Ladies have you ever been through this?! I blocked him from social media

Tell your friends you are no contact and to stop talking to you about him.

SERIOUSLY?!?!? You honestly don't understand why he's acting this way?

Okay, lets break it down. He can't stay faithful to you. You break it off, he meets up with you telling you that single life is boring and he needs you and wants you back. You discover that he's still sleeping around with other girls. You had enough and pushed him away again.

He wants you back, but you're not giving him what he wants. So now, he's throwing a temper tantrum and acting like a spoiled little brat because he's not getting his way!