Missing her this weekend [update - the 'new' Facebook]

emotionalMess

I don't know why exactly I am especially missing her this weekend.

Its been 4 months since we chatted.

We had this sixth sense about each other and I have this feeling that something is wrong with her, like she is hurting real bad. I would think nothing of it but these psychic anomalies have been proven between us many times. It's probably nothing.

I want to reach out but I wont and I cant so don't worry. I highly valued our friendship and I miss it. The urge is not even a romantic urge, it is more like the feeling when a good friend is in trouble and you should take some action.

Has anyone had the same connection (sixth sense) where you just knew something was going on?

Like I said, I won't break NC. She has no way to contact me. Its kind of sad but it is necessary.

I feel you man, its tough but you have to do it. I broke NC and took huge steps backwards. She gave me breadcrumbs and it made my brain go in the I want her back direction but she doesn't want that. Best of luck!

• Like 1

I don't think I have that "6th" sense with my ex but for some reason, I woke up today really missing her as well. It's been 2 weeks of NC and I was doing fine but I guess today was just one of those days. Good thing I don't have any means of contacting her as I've erased all forms of contact or I might've done something stupid like break NC. One day at a time.

• Author
emotionalMess

Yeah, its weird, how this feeling came over me.

I took a few steps back today, reviewing our last chat.

It's sad because it was friendly and in the end, I was the one who refused friendship and went NC.

I'm sure she misses me as a friend. There were some windows of opportunity for her to become a friend but she would have had to rebuild broken trust and she was not willing to put in the work or didn't care enough to do so.

I think NC pissed her off. Oh well.

• Author
emotionalMess

Has anyone gone backwards after the 4 month mark of NC?

I took some steps backward this weekend starting on Friday.

Guilt, Regrets, Anger, Sadness, Loneliness came to the surface along with the urge to contact her. I did not break NC thankfully but I did unblock her on my phone. I had this overwhelming feeling that something was going bad or wrong with her so I did it. May block phone again but not sure. Facebook is gone so no worries there. She has never harassed after I told her not to contact me so I'm not worried about breadcrumbs.

I don't know why this occurred at 4 months.

I was doing better everyday until now.

Oh man, we all go back and forth! It's exhausting. I'm still fresh with my BU (less than a month), but one day I feel super high then the next day I'm down and low. Ugh

I feel this way after 3 months NC. For a while things were looking up but now I feel like the breakup has just happened and I am struggling big time. And sometimes so close to contacting him again..

• Like 2
Griesfootball

Same here, I want my ex back even after 13 weeks of the breakup and I have days where I just hopelessly look at my phone to see if she has texted me but nothing.i think it's easier for the ones that just want to move forward with their life.

• Like 1
It happens every couple of months. You just learn to ride the wave until it passes.

Riding the wave this week. Hoping it passses.

• Author
emotionalMess

Sorry to let everybody down but I broke Contact via text.

Most likely I am blocked on her phone anyway.

Something has been eating away at me for 5 months. It actually kick started my NC.

She wanted to meet me on a Saturday. We could not because she had to leave but she promised to text me that night on an unblocked Facebook account.

Stupid me, waited up all night and nothing came. I was soooo mad the next day I asked her to never contact me again.

I never told her the reason but I figured she must have known. However, since she was sharing her facebook account who knows what happened. I never gave her a chance to explain why she did not send the text.

I just had to tell her the what the tipping point was for me.

I dont know how I feel yet. I know she wont respond so I dont really care, I had to do it.

I'll check back in a few hours and let you know.

• Author
emotionalMess

30 min after sending text. Not feeling sh**ty yet.

Feels better to get that off of my chest at the moment.

Yes, if she reads it, she may feel some guilt but I dont care.

I'm not trying to win her back. Just getting sh*t off of my mind.

That one was eating away at my soul - Not anymore :)

• Author
emotionalMess

Appropriately - this song just so happens to playing on Pandora

"Heartache Tonight" by the Eagles.

Somebody's gonna hurt somebody... before the night is thru...

:(

• Author
emotionalMess

Still feel good.

Going to gym to enhance my new "hot bod".

If she reads and ignore's - great - I don't care.

If it is blocked and she never reads it - great - I don't care.

If she reads and responds? I don't know, I will just be friendly.

Most importantly, I will just be myself - who cares?

• Author
emotionalMess

I started a thread today, posted to it 3 times and it disappeared. Crazy, is this a dream? Last time she responded to me was 3/18/14 (4+ months ago).

Anyway many will be disappointed to know that I broke NC today. She most likely had me blocked on her phone so wont get it anyway.

I sent her a text because something I had to say has been eating away at my core for a long time and I could not shake it. Here is why I broke NC.

Way back in OCT 2013, I asked for space because she was being to clingy.

A month later she dumped me and replaced me with a new "boyfriend" who was like 8000 miles away who she never met in person.

I was pretty much in shock, as we would talk and text several times a day prior to this.

During this rebound relationship of hers she pushed and begged to keep in contact with me. One day she asked me to meet her. I later learned that she was hoping to kiss me for the first time during that meeting. She had to leave the meeting spot so we did not get a chance to meet. She textd me that day and promised to text me again that night on an unblocked Facebook account. I was soooo needy and excited to finally chat with the one I love for the first time in a long time. So my stupid @ss stayed up all night waiting and waited, and waited... she never textd me. I could not text her because the bf who lived 8000 miles away had her FB password. That whole night was torture. All I could think of, was she didn't give a Sh*t about me and was spending her time with the 8000 mile dude.

The very next day I was sooooo mad, I texted her to never ever contact me again and that is how NC started for me.

At any rate, I never told her that I stayed up all night and how upset I was before I insisted on her never to contact me again.

I never gave her a chance to explain why she did not text me, I just went NC - it was the last straw for me.

So the fact that she was trying to meet me one day and I lashed out at her the next day must have been confusing to her.

I had to tell her why I went NC and it has been eating away at me for a long time. I'm sure she did not know I was waiting up all night.

At any rate, what's done is done.

I did not expect a response and I did not get one.

She has my # blocked and probably SMS Txt too so she may not have received it.

I went into it not expecting a response and I am ok with that. I am not trying to win her back.

If she read and does not respond - great - at least she knows why I was so mad and why I made the NC decision.

If she never reads due to blocking - great - It was not for her benefit anyway.

If she responds - I dont know, I will just be friendly, be myself.

I am doing fine. Not at square one at all. I am still happy that I sent it as of now, and I sent it 6 hours ago.

At any rate, sorry to disappoint. Has anyone broke NC because they just had to get one final thing off their chest?

Edited by emotionalMess

That final thing is when you are tested. The final thing is closure.

It comes from within, not from your ex.

Itbbrought you no good as you will soon realize. Also, I don't

buy you sent it with no expectations. Maybe you're not emotionally at

square one now but you sent it hoping deep down she'll answer

she'd like to get back together.

Count your losses now for the next time you get tested.

Oh yes, I did.

I was dumped via text while he was at the beach house with his family. Asked to meet AFTERWARDS. I was broken and refused. So I neve got the chance to have my say about the breakup and the things he said and the things I needed to tell him. So, I did break NC and sent him a long ass text which he didn't respond to 'because he didn't know what to say and didn't wanna make me feel even worse' - I was told by the only mutual friend I'm still friends with.

So I didn't really break NC for the fun of it, but to free myself. Will he come back? Nobody knows. Would I get him back? Looking back now, and having all the pieces of the puzzle together crystal clear, I'm not sure either.

Do I miss him? I do. Do I love him despite everything? Unfortunately yes, but one day I hope he'll realize what he's done and what a great person he chose to let go to follow a shallow lifestyle that won't bring anything aside from fun and freedom. When he grow up, in due time, he might look back and be like wtf did I do. I'm crossing my fingers and I hope karma and God will do what they have to do...

• Author
emotionalMess

Thanks for the response however so far it has brought me some good.

I no longer am carrying around this burden I have been bearing for 5 months as I was able to explain my behavior. Also, I did go in with the expectation of no response. Deep down yes, you are right. When I last chatted with her about 4 months ago, she was not with the 8000 mile rebound so so she still may be alone. With that said, it wasn't like I was trying to sneak my way in the back door. I thought a lot about her this weekend. I had an overwhelming feeling that she was in trouble and I was hoping just to hear that she was okay and nothing was wrong with her. That and the fact that I had a near death experience 2 weeks ago may have had something to do with trying to make amends. Anyway, so far I feel much better. Yes she has not responded, but like I said, I feel better now that I sent it - Thanks

That final thing is when you are tested. The final thing is closure.

It comes from within, not from your ex.

Itbbrought you no good as you will soon realize. Also, I don't

buy you sent it with no expectations. Maybe you're not emotionally at

square one now but you sent it hoping deep down she'll answer

she'd like to get back together.

Count your losses now for the next time you get tested.

• Author
emotionalMess

Thanks JW for understanding why I had to do what I did.

I feel I have said all I have ever needed to say now. Its really a relief.

The bummer part is, I have no idea what is going on in her head.

a) Is she holding a grudge because I have been NC for 5 months and is giving me back my own medicine?

b) Does she really not care at all?

c) Is she seeing someone and just wants to leave me hanging and clueless?

d) Is she seeing someone and does not want to hurt me?

I find it very rude that she does not respond but the more she does not respond the more confident I am that I dodged a bullet with ever wanting to be with her.

Is the whole ignoring thing acceptable these days? I could easily drop by her work to see her but I would never do so. One day, she will be kicking herself wondering wtf was she thinking. I know this. If she gets and ego boost in any shape or form, GOOD! Only a b*tch would feel good about ignoring someone.

Oh yes, I did.

I was dumped via text while he was at the beach house with his family. Asked to meet AFTERWARDS. I was broken and refused. So I neve got the chance to have my say about the breakup and the things he said and the things I needed to tell him. So, I did break NC and sent him a long ass text which he didn't respond to 'because he didn't know what to say and didn't wanna make me feel even worse' - I was told by the only mutual friend I'm still friends with.

So I didn't really break NC for the fun of it, but to free myself. Will he come back? Nobody knows. Would I get him back? Looking back now, and having all the pieces of the puzzle together crystal clear, I'm not sure either.

Do I miss him? I do. Do I love him despite everything? Unfortunately yes, but one day I hope he'll realize what he's done and what a great person he chose to let go to follow a shallow lifestyle that won't bring anything aside from fun and freedom. When he grow up, in due time, he might look back and be like wtf did I do. I'm crossing my fingers and I hope karma and God will do what they have to do...

• Author
emotionalMess

I broke NC about 8 hrs ago. I am doing great.

Since then I went to the gym and had a 30 min conversation with a woman who is 10x smarter than the ex and just as attractive if not more. That 30 min conversation was more fulfilling and meaningful that 100 of my chats with my ex. and none of it was in the romance department.

If I were my ex and I read my text, what would I be thinking?

I would think, man I was really not a nice friend to that guy who loved me.

Oh well, what's done is done.

Good for her that she has moved on. I wish her the best although she will never hear me say that.

:)

Thanks JW for understanding why I had to do what I did.

I feel I have said all I have ever needed to say now. Its really a relief.

The bummer part is, I have no idea what is going on in her head.

a) Is she holding a grudge because I have been NC for 5 months and is giving me back my own medicine?

b) Does she really not care at all?

c) Is she seeing someone and just wants to leave me hanging and clueless?

d) Is she seeing someone and does not want to hurt me?

I find it very rude that she does not respond but the more she does not respond the more confident I am that I dodged a bullet with ever wanting to be with her.

Is the whole ignoring thing acceptable these days? I could easily drop by her work to see her but I would never do so. One day, she will be kicking herself wondering wtf was she thinking. I know this. If she gets and ego boost in any shape or form, GOOD! Only a b*tch would feel good about ignoring someone.

I wonder the same things as well. But we'll never know. And maybe, until feelings cool off, it's better this way.

At the end of the day I admit being controlling and suffocating in my relationship, but every person in love and scared would have done the same. One day he will realize it. One day he will see me for who I really am and miss me. I'm sure humanity will hit really hard once the fun and freedom isn't shiny and new and exciting anymore

I broke NC about 8 hrs ago. I am doing great.

Since then I went to the gym and had a 30 min conversation with a woman who is 10x smarter than the ex and just as attractive if not more. That 30 min conversation was more fulfilling and meaningful that 100 of my chats with my ex. and none of it was in the romance department.

If I were my ex and I read my text, what would I be thinking?

I would think, man I was really not a nice friend to that guy who loved me.

Oh well, what's done is done.

Good for her that she has moved on. I wish her the best although she will never hear me say that.

:)

Wish them the best? I wish my ex the same treatment he gave me. I want him to suffer and regret letting me go. I wish him the worst. He has to grow up and figure life out, good luck doing it on your own. Immature a**hole. I really hope he gets even more lost and wake up realizing his lifestyle is shallow empty pointless and disgusting. With all my heart.

• Author
emotionalMess

Here is what I think If I pushed her further away today: AWESOME!!!

Please do not come back. Please stay far away.

I only broke NC for my benefit, not yours.

I thought you were a special person with special qualities and may have had a decent future but I was wrong, you are way less than special and a coward.

Leaders are not cowards and you are not the potential leader I thought you would be.

• Author
emotionalMess

I wish her the best but what that really means is more along the lines of what you are thinking. You see cowards never succeed. She was always concerned with being successful and cowardice and success do not mix. I wish her the best because she is lost and clueless already. If you knew her you would be thinking the same. What a poor lost person. She could have had a good friend who believed in her. Instead, most likely she will become somebody's housewife and never make anything of herself. This is what happens in her culture.

Wish them the best? I wish my ex the same treatment he gave me. I want him to suffer and regret letting me go. I wish him the worst. He has to grow up and figure life out, good luck doing it on your own. Immature a**hole. I really hope he gets even more lost and wake up realizing his lifestyle is shallow empty pointless and disgusting. With all my heart.
  • Author
emotionalMess

Now that I have said everything I ever want to say to her, NC is going to be much easier.

I have nothing left to say -EVER, I am actually happy right now.

Can anyone understand where I am coming from?

I have a burst of energy in the space that was formerly suppressed with pent up emotion.

I feel FREE!

Sorry to all those who advocate NC. I do believe it in and have been in NC for 6 months but I have broken it a couple of times and I am back in NC.

Ignoring me = Cowardice

To all you ladies out there. If you are ever in this situation, don't be a coward. Tell your ex that you are done and do not see a future. I would highly respect any woman who says this up front instead of hiding behind a wall of cowardly silence.