Letter from my ex after 10 days of NC [update - Ex is starting to freak out!]

Today I recieved my workingpapers (ex is also ex boss now) and with that was a personal letter to me:

"I'm sorry it had to end this way, you realized way too late what our Relationship was about and put effort in it too late .. I can not see you as the princess I once did after all this ... after all we've been through together ... I loved you more then you will ever know ...

You have my phone number, you know I will always answer you, even if it's hard for you because the break up is all your fault and it hurts you, but I am hurting too xx"

By the way, he can't contact me since I've deleted FB, and changed number.

So all I see here is that he just keeps blaming me while I know he actually broke up for someone else, I never cheated on him, so did nothing wrong to et dumped like that, and effort ? Please he realizes that after 1 year and 8 months and changes all of a sudden ?

He left me after an operation (curretage - miscarriage) and still is trying to blame me

Yesterday he asked to drive me to the doctor, today this letter.

Is it NC that is starting to work ? Last week he was pissed as hell and today I get "xx" kisses on my letter ...

Advice me please ?

He's provoking you to get an emotional reaction. He's trying to say whatever he can to make you break NC and make contact.

This is not what NC is for. NC is for you to heal and move on.

• Like 3

Oh well, whats done is done, dont even think about responding because it doesn't says i want you back. Keep going with NC.

• Author
He's provoking you to get an emotional reaction. He's trying to say whatever he can to make you break NC and make contact.

This is not what NC is for. NC is for you to heal and move on.

I know NC is to make me move on, but what also happens is that sometimes the ex reaches out to you when you dissapear ... I deleted FB and changed my number.

I'm just curious about this reaction ...

So you think he wants me to break NC ?

Maybe cause I am the one with the strong postition now ?

I will never break it, he wanted to live without me, let him see what life without me is like ...

I think it's awful to send someone a letter saying it's all your fault. That's really trying to get a reaction, and it's mean. I wound not respond at all.

• Like 2
  • Author
I think it's awful to send someone a letter saying it's all your fault. That's really trying to get a reaction, and it's mean. I wound not respond at all.

You're actually making me thinking ...

It's kinda disgusting ... What is it he wants to reach with that ???

He knows I've done nothing, to me he is trying to play the guiltgame cause he is the one who left for another (he doesn't know I know that though) and keeps at it ...

The fact he wrote that I have his phonenumber and can always call him is an invitation, I really think he just wants me to show I'm weak and he still got me and break NC

I know NC is to make me move on, but what also happens is that sometimes the ex reaches out to you when you dissapear ... I deleted FB and changed my number.

It doesn't matter. If you've deleted him and you've made the choice to move on, his contact doesn't change a thing. And the fact that he's come back and blamed it all on you should be another reason why you shouldn't invest one more second on this clown.

I'm just curious about this reaction ...

So you think he wants me to break NC ?

Maybe cause I am the one with the strong postition now ?

He's looking for a reaction. Yes.

• Author

Thanks, Zahara, I figured he was looking for a reaction, but I just Wonder in what purpose ... I thought maybe because I went NC and vanished.

I know NC is for me, but just saying I Wonder what he wants to reach by sending this idiot letter ... A reaction, yes maybe .. But why would he even care ...

Thanks, Zahara, I figured he was looking for a reaction, but I just Wonder in what purpose ... I thought maybe because I went NC and vanished.

I know NC is for me, but just saying I Wonder what he wants to reach by sending this idiot letter ... A reaction, yes maybe .. But why would he even care ...

Control. Ego boost. Curiosity. Who knows.

Who cares why he sent the idiot letter. The content should be enough for you to say F U.

• Author
Control. Ego boost. Curiosity. Who knows.

Who cares why he sent the idiot letter. The content should be enough for you to say F U.

You're right, but in his case he doesn't even deserve a F U :)

You're actually making me thinking ...

It's kinda disgusting ... What is it he wants to reach with that ???

He knows I've done nothing, to me he is trying to play the guiltgame cause he is the one who left for another (he doesn't know I know that though) and keeps at it ...

The fact he wrote that I have his phonenumber and can always call him is an invitation, I really think he just wants me to show I'm weak and he still got me and break NC

Maybe he's feeling guilty because he left you for someone else? Trying to convince himself he was in the right, and you were wrong.

• Like 1
  • Author
Maybe he's feeling guilty because he left you for someone else? Trying to convince himself he was in the right, and you were wrong.

Exactly, he can keep telling himself that. I know the the truth and he does too, maybe he is hoping I''ll contact him apologizing all over again like I already did for God knows what reason ... I was in panic mode ...

He wants to make sure I'm still around and contact him.

• Like 1
redbaron005

^ This and I think the miscarriage was probably difficult for him too. Everyone handles loss differently.

• Like 1
Today I recieved my workingpapers (ex is also ex boss now) and with that was a personal letter to me:

"I'm sorry it had to end this way, you realized way too late what our Relationship was about and put effort in it too late .. I can not see you as the princess I once did after all this ... after all we've been through together ... I loved you more then you will ever know ...

You have my phone number, you know I will always answer you, even if it's hard for you because the break up is all your fault and it hurts you, but I am hurting too xx"

By the way, he can't contact me since I've deleted FB, and changed number.

So all I see here is that he just keeps blaming me while I know he actually broke up for someone else, I never cheated on him, so did nothing wrong to et dumped like that, and effort ? Please he realizes that after 1 year and 8 months and changes all of a sudden ?

He left me after an operation (curretage - miscarriage) and still is trying to blame me

Yesterday he asked to drive me to the doctor, today this letter.

Is it NC that is starting to work ? Last week he was pissed as hell and today I get "xx" kisses on my letter ...

Advice me please ?

You go girl showing us all how to do it:)

In all seriousness though, keep it up and do not talk to him, he cheated on you end of, move on, move up, become the better person you know you can be.

You don't need this **** in your life.

^ This and I think the miscarriage was probably difficult for him too. Everyone handles loss differently.

You're right. You just never know how people will handle various type of loss. What we do know is that such a letter is unnecessary and flat out mean. I would block him if possible, so you don't have to spend even one second on him.

redbaron005
You're right. You just never know how people will handle various type of loss. What we do know is that such a letter is unnecessary and flat out mean. I would block him if possible, so you don't have to spend even one second on him.

The letter is mean as a result of its honesty from the sender. That's how he views it, at this time, right or wrong. Hell even if he sent a letter that just said I loved you with all my heart, it could be perceived as mean. For your own sanity, block and heal as BC wisely encouraged.

• Author
You go girl showing us all how to do it:)

In all seriousness though, keep it up and do not talk to him, he cheated on you end of, move on, move up, become the better person you know you can be.

You don't need this **** in your life.

To be honest at this point I would rather die then contact him ...

• Author
The letter is mean as a result of its honesty from the sender. That's how he views it, at this time, right or wrong. Hell even if he sent a letter that just said I loved you with all my heart, it could be perceived as mean. For your own sanity, block and heal as BC wisely encouraged.

He hasn't got my number and I deleted FB, there's no way he can reach out to me, it was a written letter he sent along with the working papers ...

OH believe me, he knows he's wrong, I've done nothing wrong, he just dictated a bunch of stuff from my past he knew before we dated as a reason. You don't talk about something for 8 months and all of a sudden, you break up because of it ?? There is someone else, I feel that ...

I think he's just panicking because he sees I'm serious about cutting off contact.

He wanted a reaction out of me ...

• Author

Also he called my mother yesterday at 11PM to say that my workingpapers needed to be mailed ASAP and that my mom or "I" could let him know about it ...

Second invitation for me to contact him, you don't send a message like that at 11PM and saying I can also contact him, he's clearly seeking attention.

What a dick!!!

That letter was something that didn't need to be said or sent

I feel like there is zero sincerity in that letter how he describes his love then builds up that its all your fault, he broke the relationship when he left he decided he no longer wanted to put forth effort not you.

No not reply IGNORE

contacting your mother at 11pm is a big no no if you must reply tell him to leave you family alone sheesh lol

• Author
What a dick!!!

That letter was something that didn't need to be said or sent

I feel like there is zero sincerity in that letter how he describes his love then builds up that its all your fault, he broke the relationship when he left he decided he no longer wanted to put forth effort not you.

No not reply IGNORE

contacting your mother at 11pm is a big no no if you must reply tell him to leave you family alone sheesh lol

I KNOW ... :D

It's an excuse because I haven't contacted him after his letter, that's why he sent the text to my mom at an impossible hour like 11PM ... You don't talkj bussines at that hour and you don't say things that "I" could also contact him ...

Like hell I will, he maybe sthought I would crumble when I read that letter. I'll act as if I never even got it, that's it.

Blaming me while he was cheating already, I felt it, even when I was pregnant, he left after the miscarriage, so nothing to do with that.

• Author

So I'm back ...

After putting a lame letter in my mailbox, texting my mom at 11PM to indirectly ask her to contact me he called me at 2AM on Skype ...

I've only seen his missed call now, he deleted me from Skype, so I guess he looked me back up to try to reach out to me.

(btw I deleted FB and changed my phonenumber so there's no way to reach me for those who don't know)

What is that all about ? What do you guys think ?

loversquarrel

What do you mean what do we think? You should be asking yourself what you think? - I have no idea what happened previous to this so i'm not quite sure how to respond.

• Author
What do you mean what do we think? You should be asking yourself what you think? - I have no idea what happened previous to this so i'm not quite sure how to respond.

Well I mean when you break up and after NC you start to look for contact, isn't that usually a sign of missing someone, I just asked for an opinion ...

loversquarrel

Yes it is a sign of missing someone, but how do you feel about it?? Is this someone you wish things could have worked out with? worth a second chance? - There are so many factors to consider, for example - if this is someone who cheated on you or was abusive keep up the no contact. If this is someone who you would like to see again then completely ignoring them isn't the best of choices. It all depends on the circumstances of the relationship you had and the severity of the break up.