The grass is somewhat greener

Hello guys so about 2-3 months ago I went through the hardest breakup period.

My ex broke up with me because of my jealousy was getting out of a hand with one guy and other major valid reasons, caught both of them sleeping together oh the irony. (Believe it guys Law of attraction ****ing works)

Anyways I didn't really go about it a normal person would, go NC and hope for the best. I did this a bit differently of course I took some time to myself for a week to find myself again, to find another happy place to go to but then I started to talk to my ex again, not because I missed her (but I did) but because we both has a mutual agreement to be friends so I said 'Id rather be her friend then her be out of my life'. Oh you guys just keep reading it gets even better!

So this guy lives in the same accommodation as my ex and I and believe or not but we were friends before (I know right...) but now my ex and him are trying to establish a relationship together and have done for the past month while I'm around. At first I kept tabs on her, I was watching her, and when she touched him I got pissed the **** off.

But one day I woke up, something clicked... I felt good. I didn't care anymore. We went out that night yes (All 3 of us and other friends) I got away from them and danced with random girls and boy was I enjoying this single life.

For some reason I feel like a weight has been lifted it is greener people it sucks that time is the only solution the one thing we are controless over.

Yeah, the grass is greener for you because you aren't the person who cheated. For the cheaters it's often enough a whole different story. A much, much darker tale. Be glad you're rid of her, although I see no reason to remain friends with her either.

• Like 1
HeartbrokenNewbie

No it wasn't laws of attraction it was your instinct saying she couldn't be trusted & you were right x

• Like 2
No it wasn't laws of attraction it was your instinct saying she couldn't be trusted & you were right x

Yes yes! Some people get on certain posters for snooping, and yes some are psycho, but sometimes you get this feeling deep in your gut that something in the milk ain't clean, and you can ask them but they aren't going to admit it.

• Like 1