What is wrong with this POS?

Quick Background:

Last year I dated a guy for 8 months. He was abusive, narcissistic and had a whole slew of mental problems. He cannot let me go because I filled his "void" and for him, he did nothing for me so it's very easy to move on. I moved on ages ago. He abused me. I had a horrible experience with him. On October 29, 2013, he pushed me down the stairs and threw his shoe at me. Then he called me a bunch of names and verbally abused me. I was bleeding on the shoulder and I screamed for help. I was crying until my heart felt it was going to die. I just looked at the person on the top of the stairs and thought, "What a horrible monster". My heart sank. I wasn't crying because of feelings; I was crying because I thought, "What did i do to deserve a guy like him? Why can't I get a man who truly loves me?" He ran off and didn't bother to help. After that day, it's like my feelings (whatever they were) disappeared. I was very scared of him that day.

On December 1st, I went to see him to get some stuff back that I left at his house. I was kind of shaky. My voice was very quiet. I was tense. I just wanted it to be over and done with. I didn't really look at him and avoided his gaze. I had my phone on speed-dial for my cousin in case he tried to hurt me, as well as the police. After that, I took a train home and when I was on the train, I was shaking. My legs were quivering and they were so tense, i developed aches in my legs the next day.

Before this incident, it was around the time he had met this chubby, French girl who he was obsessed with (I look classier and better looking than her even if I'm half European). He was very cruel to me, like I was begging something from him. Apparently he thought he "loved" her. She was kind of chubby and looked like she never took a shower in her life lol. Her teeth were beer-stained. I didn't really care. I knew he was cheating the entire time. I don't need to confront a guy and tell him "you're cheating on me". I just leave (shrug). Guys know what they are doing.

Fast-forward, I met a wonderful man. Or should I say, Prince? Because that's what he is to me. A prince. A guardian Angel. He is my everything. When I'm with him, sometimes I want to cry out of happiness because he gives me something no one else has ever given me: true love - so pure from his heart. He's very innocent to me; makes me feel happy. It's like he is healing me, somehow. He doesn't have a lot of sexual experience just like me and I feel so safe around him, that he brings out my inner Wild Cat. He makes me want to be a bad girl for him only. He unleashes a sexual fire in me because of his loving nature and for that, I want to be with him forever just like how he wants the same. I told him the entire story of the abusive guy and my eyes started to water when I remembered the pain. He is very caring so he looked like he was going to cry too. He just hugged me so tight and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

Now back to this "ex" which...I suppose wasn't an ex. He doesn't date girls. He treats girls more like a "mistress" as he hates relationships. Anyway, he won't stop stalking me. He stalks my BF too. He seems to think he can get me back but he doesn't get it. He also thinks we broke up or he will break up with me. Never. I'm happier without this abusive guy. Please someone help me. I ignored him for a long time and it was working. Apparently he keeps stalking me and my family, as well as my Man. Why can't he just leave me alone?

Edited by sunny_eyes

This sounds like a horribly destructive and dangerous place to be. I'm glad you've found someone who makes you feel so passionate now...as for your ex?

There are police and local authorities you should warn, should you feel your safety is at risk from this guy. In the most extreme case, you can appeal to have a restraining order placed against him.

• Like 1
  • Author
Go to the police and file a complaint if the problem persists.

I did but it's taking forever for them to process my request.

UPDATE: So my BF's friend, pretended to be gay and hacked my BF's account, wrote "in a relationship" to say he's "gay" with my BF and added a whole bunch of gay "details"(it's a joke no worries lol). So my BF saw it today and changed it back to single since i put single too, we're exclusive anyway and he hasn't been on his POF account in 3 weeks now. We started dating but we consider each other very serious about one another. So my abusive monster ex saw this and won't stop pestering me. He thinks I'm single lol. He's always hoping for me and my BF to break up but that will NEVER happen. My bf loves me and is a very lovely guy, he's not a monster. He doesn't want anyone to treat me good and for me to be happy. He doesn't want to treat anyone good.

I love my BF and ever since i met him February, I was HEAD OVER HEELS

I'll hate the day he pushed me down the stairs. I was horrified. Scared. I suffered for a long time until i met my angel. I even dropped out of school but here i am, successful again. :)

Time to ignore this POS again

Edited by sunny_eyes