Ex BF forced kiss me...

This is my first ex boyfriend. We broke up around 1.5 years ago and it was a really short relationship, couple months not even 1/2 a year.

Even though it was short, the relationship was great. He took great care of me.

After we broke up, he texts me occasionally, maybe a couple times a month.

He asked to hung out after we broke up 1/2 a year later.

I finally confronted him and told him I still have feelings for him.

He said I should move on, and I will find a better guy who deserves me. He also said that he just got out of another relationship too (which means that he went out with another girl 1 month after our breakup!)

So I moved on. We didn't talk for almost 1/2 a year.

A few months ago, he texted me and asked me what I am up to.

I replied nicely and he asked to hang out, which I said yes to.

I didn't really think much about it, because I just see him as a friend now.

We went out a few times after that. Everything was very friendly until one time, he brought me a teddy bear after I mentioned that it looks cute and he gave me a goodbye cheek kiss.

Yesterday, he brought me to a nice restaurant and then we went back to his place. Then he forced a kiss on me. I pushed him away. He didn't stop until I said stop again. Then he apologized, hugged me and told me he never moved on (which is b.s. because he got a girlfriend right after we broke up!). Well, he didn't text me yet. I don't think he knows I am mad.

What the hell does this guy want? Does he really like me or is he just lonely?

HeartbrokenNewbie

I think he probably does like u.. he seems to be making an effort to take u out and try with u x

I wouldnt worry too much about him having someone else after u thats quite normal and it doesnt mean he was over u, maybe he was just seeking comfort x

How do u really feel about him? x

I think he has a lull in his dating life so he's seeing if you still have feelings, as you previously expressed. I would suspect that, if you get back together with him, it will be short-lived.

Lol they always come back.

Either you want to be with him or not.

Make your decision, and pass it along to him.

Barky

I don't know what he wants but the idea that he physically forced you & you had to say stop 2x before he listened is scary.

If you want to date him, that is one thing. However, if you don't, I'd steer clear of him for a long time. Men who don't take no for an answer are trouble.

(which is b.s. because he got a girlfriend right after we broke up!)

Not saying what he did was right. However, you need to have more of an open mind. Don't just say, "oh he wasn't over me because he got another girlfriend" and leave it at that. Don't be so single minded.

Maybe that was his way of dealing with the breakup at the time? It's possible.

If what he says is true and he never got fully over you (which is also very possible), then I feel it seems he put in a lot of effort to try get over you before coming back, judging by the amount of time that went past.

So think of more things than just one... But hey, you have a right to be mad if he truly forced a kiss on you. People haven a tendency to tell a story and slightly cover up their wrong doing also, in order to make the other look bad. Maybe it wasn't as forced as you say and you gave slight indication at first you wanted to kiss, before coming to your senses...

• Author
Not saying what he did was right. However, you need to have more of an open mind. Don't just say, "oh he wasn't over me because he got another girlfriend" and leave it at that. Don't be so single minded.

If what he says is true and he never got fully over you (which is also very possible), then I feel it seems he put in a lot of effort to try get over you before coming back, judging by the amount of time that went past.

So think of more things than just one... But hey, you have a right to be mad if he truly forced a kiss on you. People haven a tendency to tell a story and slightly cover up their wrong doing also, in order to make the other look bad. Maybe it wasn't as forced as you say and you gave slight indication at first you wanted to kiss, before coming to your senses...

Nope. I said no and dodged him, but he still tried to kiss me.

• Author

I just didn't felt respected and he could tell I was a little uncomfortable. Maybe he took me willing to go out with him as a sign of me still being interested and have the mentality and confident that I still liked him, so he insisted. But the fact that he still haven't texted me raised a red flag. I feel like he should at least say something.

I just didn't felt respected and he could tell I was a little uncomfortable. . . . . . But the fact that he still haven't texted me raised a red flag. I feel like he should at least say something.

You got your red flags seriously mixed up. Not texting is at best a yellow flag. Forcing himself on you & not stopping is a HUGE neon red flag that glows in the dark.