I'm losing hope can someone give me pointers to win her heart back

I want to know if someone can teach me the right techniques

I love my exgirlfriend and I admit to my mistakes I was to controlling and I changed and I'm making more effort in my life. She's still thinking I'm never going to change we dated for 2 years.

Been broken up for almost 5 months. Recently she started saying she hates me and was cursing. I guess I came off desperate what can Ido to bring the old spark back and make her come to me. Does she really mean it when she tells everyone she hates me.

I love her and I want to make sure I never hurt her again I just need another chance can someone teach me some tactics to make her attracted to me again. I'm on the verge of giving up because I've tried everything to convince her. I just need a opportunity to show I won't mess up again but she's not buying it she kept saying your never going to change.

Can she really fall out if love with me.or is anger and hate a emotion. Where she's scared of getting hurt guys I need all the help I can get. I can't give up on her now. I want to prove nice guys can finish first

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Strength in Healing

My dude, it's over. You go No Contact 100% and maybe, just maybe, somewhere deep in her mind, she will see your ability to be independent vs clingy, and will garner some degree of respect for you, But NC is really to heal YOU.

This relationship has ended. I know how bad it hurts. I've felt it 3-4 times with major loves. But I learned I survived, and there's always going to be another...

That ship sank brother, you're trying to rescue little passengers one by one, but the majority have LONG since drown.

• Like 1

You need to read all of these, right now.

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/breaks-breaking-up/470829-all-new-2014-no-contact-guide

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/second-chances/84894-guide-second-chances

This last one is from another forum, but it has lots of good info.

Good advice for those who want to heal or get back together. LONG READ

Bottom line is, you need to establish boundaries. The ONLY way you can do that is cutting off ALL contact with her. You cannot win anyone's heart, especially if they left you willingly. The only person you can win back here is YOURSELF. Take some time for yourself, reflect, grieve, and move on.. Remember: IT'S ALL GOING TO BE OKAY ONCE YOU PUT YOURSELF FIRST AND LET GO OF THE RELATIONSHIP. <3

This isn't looking good for you. You've already pushed he to the point of not caring anymore. It's like dumping water on a fire. You can dump more and more, but that's not going to make the fire burn. It's probably over buddy...

Best thing you can do RIGHT NOW is just try to be her friend. You've already lost the love, time to get over it and to be her friend. That means no hugging no kissing, it means being civil and respectful and just try to be interested in doing fun things. She will probably say no, and that's fine. But it's all you've got left.

A lot of these people think NC is the way to go. Sure, maybe it is, but is that what's best for you AND her? That's a question you need to think long a hard about. What's best? You're hurting now and that's what this NC is intended for is to give your heart time to heal so you're not going to frak things up any worse and lose her forever. So I'd tell you to let her know that you want to be her friend and then give her some space and time for a couple months.

I want to know if someone can teach me the right techniques

I love my exgirlfriend and I admit to my mistakes I was to controlling and I changed and I'm making more effort in my life. She's still thinking I'm never going to change we dated for 2 years. Been broken up for almost 5 months. Recently she started saying she hates me and was cursing. I guess I came off desperate what can Ido to bring the old spark back and make her come to me. Does she really mean it when she tells everyone she hates me. I love her and I want to make sure I never hurt her again I just need another chance can someone teach me some tactics to make her attracted to me again. I'm on the verge of giving up because I've tryed everything to convince her. I just need a oppurtunty to show I won't mess up again but she's not buying it she kept saying your never going to change. Can she really fall out if love with me.or is anger and hate a emotion. Where she's scared of getting hurt guys I need all the help I can get. I can't give up on her now. I want to prove nice guys can finish first

Tell her you love her but now you must move on to take care of yourself. You must live your life and if she ever wants to be part of it let you know. Then you move on and take care of yourself and live your life.

If she's the one for you she'll come back. If not, there's someone else for you. But while you're going for a woman who is saying no, you're limiting your personal life and your life in general. You must take your pain like a man and move on. It may not win her back, but it'll win someone else in your life eventually.