Venting....

I met someone years ago. He and I tried long distance and it didn't work so he decided to quit his job and moved to Florida from up north. Reason he was up north was because his ex-wife lived there with his 2 children. When he moved to Florida with me he pretty much just left because she was controlling when he could and could not see his children and he got tired of it. The FIRST time he moved here he lived here for 3 1/2 months and he missed his kids so much that he moved back up north. After a month and a half he contacted me and asked for forgiveness and asked me to give him another chance and he would come back....AND I DID. He moved back to Florida during that time I had to leave for 6 months due to my job, shortly after I got back from being gone I found out from his ex-wife that they were sexing over the computer, etc. He asked me to forgive him and we went to counseling and we left that in the past. I could never let it go so we kept arguing about it until the point that he went behind my back and filled out for jobs online to move back and got hired. This time he was here for 2 years. Before he left he begged me to do long distance since I will be moving 4 hours away from him this time and I agreed to give him a week. Since I thought we would be working on long distance I let him take some stuff with him (all of it was extra items I had). A couch, bed, tv, laptop, tv stand, coffee table, towels, sheets pots and pans. on his drive up I find out that he asked his ex wife to see her naked when he got to his final destination he ignored me for 4 days. This time I didn't forgive him and I told him I was done with his games. He is a 34 year old man and I am 36, too old for this. I'm not upset that we are over, I'm upset that I wasted 4 1/2 years of my life and that he used me. Now I believe he is back with his ex wife so he can be around his children. I'm hurt but I know it's over. I'm shocked that he did this and begged me to give him a chance at long distance. Just venting.....