Something to think about

I'm guilty of this each time and have read a lot of posts along same lines of will I find that connection again or anyone as good attractive etc etc

And each time we meet the next we forget we worried about that from the last partner and end up happy again in same similar or different ways

As I'm still struggling with my break up at the min I'm terrible for turning this advice around and thinkin the opposite relatin it to them thinkin well see they done better :( but this is because I always struggle to accept and let go and be negative

If u can be positive accept ur situation let go and realise focus should now be primarily on yourself and not worry about them anymore etc u will be lot happier and move on a lot quicker!

I give great advice but never take my own as anyone who has read my posts will see how I struggle with this it's attachment with me but remember you felt like this over the last and one before them and so on and u ended up eventually being happy again it takes time longer for some than others unfortunately but we all get there in the end