Is it too soon?

lionheart153

So it's been only 5 months since I became single. I had no intention to date anyone or anything but last night a friend introduced me to this really cute girl. Now I've been out of the game for so long I don't know if she was interested or not, but we talked and we danced a bit and I got her number at the end of the night before she left. The group decided we would do karaoke tonight. She left earlier than us so I msged her to have a safe drive home, and she thanked me for driving her friends home and that she was safe. And she said she hopes to see me tonight.

Anyway I don't know how I feel, shes really cute and seems like a nice girl and I want to get to know her. But I am moving soon, and I don't know if I am reading her reactions right or not. Plus its been so long since I've been single I don't know if I know what I am doing.

Finally, is this healthy? I have been doing well with my progress of moving on but is it to soon?

How long was your relationship?

Dating is not a bad idea if you keep it light and casual till you feel you are ready to reinvest yourself. Going out with this lady doesn't mean it will turn into anything so go out and have fun!