Emotional Outlet

soundtrackofmylife

soundtrackofmylife

I have just made a video blog - I am not ready to share it with mutual friends of me and my ex or with my ex yet but I wonder if you could look at it and tell me what you think? If it's a lame idea or whatever.

If you wish to leave me a positive comment great - i have no doubt I will receive negatives along the way x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2zd4UzzVVc

I'm sorry that you're hurting.

If doing something like this helps you, then that's great. But I wouldn't share this with your ex or with mutual friends. The song you chose just screams neediness and dependence--not attractive.

You mention that you haven't been single in nine years. Now is your time to learn to be happy in your own skin, to be happy with yourself. It's time to learn to love yourself, girl! A time of growth and transformation, where songs like this will eventually make you cringe rather than be something you can relate to as much as you do right now. <3

• Like 1

If doing something like this helps you, then that's great. But I wouldn't share this with your ex or with mutual friends. The song you chose just screams neediness and dependence--not attractive.

I find it attractive. I find most women that can be honest about their feelings attractive. And by the way, who cares? There's nothing wrong with being sad. It would be more embarrassing if she moved on as if nothing had happened.

And I'm so tired of hearing this BS about loving yourself. Yes, I'm perfectly aware that many people are full of themselves nowadays, but there's nothing wrong with trying to find happiness TOGETHER.

Nope, there's nothing wrong with being sad. And I'm glad she can be honest about her feelings. And there's nothing wrong with trying to find happiness together, but the song implies need and dependence on another person in order to be happy. That's the part that I don't find particularly attractive. But of course, not everyone will feel the same way.

If you decide to show it to your ex, he may find it attractive. I don't think it's a lame idea.

I think the video was beautiful and came from your heart. You have the ability to show your emotions in such a powerful and timeless way - by singing. It's natural to feel hurt, lost, sad... I mean you were with this guy for 9 years!

We all wish they'd come back, we all wish that we can reclaim that connection we once had because it really is hard to find in this world.

If you feel it in your heart to show him this video, I'm going to go against the grain and say go for it - just prepare yourself for the worse case scenario which is the ex not being open to it.

It'll hurt, but at least you'll know that you TRIED and that you have such a beautiful heart and someone will embrace that again one day.

They weren't together for nine years. They met in 2012. She hasn't been single for nine years, which is why I encourage her to be on her own for a while. She said that she has lost who she is.

I encourage you to find your voice, and to have fun with being on your own for a while.

It's never easy to lose someone you love, and I'm glad you've found a healthy way to release your emotions. I feel for you.

Edited by sooshi
I have just made a video blog - I am not ready to share it with mutual friends of me and my ex or with my ex yet but I wonder if you could look at it and tell me what you think? If it's a lame idea or whatever.

If you wish to leave me a positive comment great - i have no doubt I will receive negatives along the way x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2zd4UzzVVc

My god you're beautiful hun.. I know you don't believe me.. but there's a guy out there who's going to jump up and down and is not going to believe his luck when he finally meets you.

Stop dwelling.. Get back on your feet baby girl.

• Like 1