Ex Boyfriend Problems

I wake nearly every morning and have a quick look at my ex boyfriends Facebook page. When I am online i also check to see if he has been online but its got to the point where I feel I NEED to delete him off my Facebook. The problem is I know his Facebook password and i'm worried i'll start logging on to look if I do delete him as at the moment i've been tempted but I HAVE NOT done so! I get anxious once i see hes liked facebook pages which he knew when we were together I didn't like such as 'yeah, she squats', and now hes liking ones about swimwear models. I feel like hes doing it to get at me and make me jealous as he knows I never liked them. But he also knows i'm seeing a counseller to sort out my jealousy issues and my anxiety which was due to being bullied when I was younger and effected my self esteem. I don't know why i let myself get annoyed or anxious about it as I know its not that much of a big deal but I cannot help it. I know I deserve better but it takes time to heal. I need to cut all contact with him but its hard. The last time i spoke to him a few days ago he decided to tell me this:

"we don't know what will happen in 1 month or two years you never know 5 years time we could end up back together".

I feel like hes doing this so i'll wait until MAYBE hes ready to try again. I did send him a long email saying that i was starting to move on and he told me he kept it but why would you keep it if you didn't want me? Do you guys think he knows what he is doing? like he knows hes in control? or feel it? and giving mixed signals on purpose so I don't move on so quickly?

Basically I need advise on wheather I should delete him off Facebook? And any other advise you guys and girls might have? I have also planned to go away to see my nan in June but i've read that going away to soon is bad for a breakup. (When I go it will be 3 months exactly since we broke up).

1: Delete you current Facebook account completely.

I'm completely serious.

Tell him you know his password and suggest he change it, or else you'll be tempted to sabotage it...

2: Read the No Contact Guide, absorb it, learn it and live by it.

Do NOT put your life on hold for him, because he's not doing that for you. Why settle for being a second/third/fourth option?

Go away whenever, wherever you want. Where did you read that rubbish?

Time is of no significance in a break-up. You get over it, when you get over it.

• Like 1
1: Delete you current Facebook account completely.

I'm completely serious.

Tell him you know his password and suggest he change it, or else you'll be tempted to sabotage it...

2: Read the No Contact Guide, absorb it, learn it and live by it.

Do NOT put your life on hold for him, because he's not doing that for you. Why settle for being a second/third/fourth option?

Go away whenever, wherever you want. Where did you read that rubbish?

Time is of no significance in a break-up. You get over it, when you get over it.

This. An ex is an ex for a reason. There are 7 billion people in the world. Stop wasting your time on someone with whom things didn't work out.