This sucks

I honestly believe this is the first thread that I have started on these forum and I hate to think it is in the breaking up section.

I am dying inside right now.

Experience does not make this easier. In fact I think it makes worse.

Dammit this sucks.

I honestly believe this is the first thread that I have started on these forum and I hate to think it is in the breaking up section.

Dammit this sucks.

I also came here straight to the Breakup forum, I'm starting to frequent the coping forum a bit more now:)

Don't let this be your last thread or post you make on here.

What's your story?

Dammit this sucks.

It seems like you are sincerely in a lot of grief, but without specific details, times, events and situations we will not be able to help you much.

All I could say is that we all go through the loss of someone we love at some point in life and the only two things that can heal those wounds, uncertainties, regrets and inabilities to move on are simply to LOVE ourselves, work HARD on ourselves and let time heal everything...

In fact, the biggest thing I think is to LET yourself feel pain as frequently as possible because eventually your heart, mind and body will get plenty sick of feeling that way on its own. Could you consume copious amounts of chocolate everyday for years? You'd get SICK of it...Let yourself get sick of feeling bad, don't EVER let your emotions get bottled up, cry, workout, listen to music and blast it, write poetry, beat up a pillow or punching bag and let yourself FEEL. There is no way to fix what has been done, there is no way to undo what has been done, and there is no going back to what you had. Most likely it's certain that things didn't work out for a reason and why would you even WANT things to go back? You want to move on, you WANT to create your future and eradicate your co-dependency on someone else, because if we can't love and secure ourselves. who the hell can do that for us?

No one...

Explain more, good luck and I'll be back to help if you need me.

-M

• Author

She pulled away without telling me. I don't mind her changing her mind. I take great offense to her disappearing on me.

I meant so little that she couldn't call or write?

I have never had this happen and I have dated a lot of women much younger than her.

It. Sucks.

She pulled away without telling me. I don't mind her changing her mind. I take great offense to her disappearing on me.

I meant so little that she couldn't call or write?

I have never had this happen and I have dated a lot of women much younger than her.

It. Sucks.

People are afraid to break up with someone. It's difficult and unpleasant and it takes a strong person to do it. Sounds like she was weak, like my ex...