I think i am in depression. Cant eat, cant sleep, constantly sad.

My ex contacted me after 4 months she broke up with me. We hang out, had sex but decided we shouldnt have a relationship. My feelings started to come to surface and i left my pride and told i want a relationship with her. She rejected.

Last 2-3 days i am so down. All i am thinking is her and her new bf in future. They are having sex, enjoying it so much, doing it in all positions all night long. She loves her and obeys everything he wants.

Damn, i want to throw up. Cant literaly eat or sleep. Those images plays in my mind nonstop.

I am so down. Even argued with a coworker this morning. I was almost going to punch him on the face. I am so tensed and losing my temper so easily. My face is always sad, people start to find me irritating.

I am losing it.

My ex contacted me after 4 months she broke up with me. We hang out, had sex but decided we shouldnt have a relationship. My feelings started to come to surface and i left my pride and told i want a relationship with her. She rejected.

Last 2-3 days i am so down. All i am thinking is her and her new bf in future. They are having sex, enjoying it so much, doing it in all positions all night long. She loves her and obeys everything he wants.

Damn, i want to throw up. Cant literaly eat or sleep. Those images plays in my mind nonstop.

I am so down. Even argued with a coworker this morning. I was almost going to punch him on the face. I am so tensed and losing my temper so easily. My face is always sad, people start to find me irritating.

I am losing it.

I'm confused, does she actually have a boyfriend already? Did you have sex with her when she was with someone new?

As for your mental health, there is no shame in going to see your doctor about this, they may be able to give you something to help in the short term so you can get over the pain.

Stay strong and don't let this muck about with your work.

• Author
I'm confused, does she actually have a boyfriend already? Did you have sex with her when she was with someone new?

As for your mental health, there is no shame in going to see your doctor about this, they may be able to give you something to help in the short term so you can get over the pain.

Stay strong and don't let this muck about with your work.

No she was single. But in couple of months i am sure she will have a new bf. That is killing me.

I want to write her so pathetic messages full of emotions. Cant resist it. I just wrote one but didnt send at last second.

FailedFirstLove

Your thinking of the worst scenario,.. She doesn't even have a bf yet. Try and be positive. She might not even want to get one.

Don't send it.. You want to look good in her eyes. Not pathetic. You never know

If you are thinking you might need help getting over it then you probably should go in.

I got so down recently that I started taking an anti-depressant. Even though it gives me side effects I hope it is enough to make it better.

My work performance has suffered majorly also. I am at the point where I am thinking about telling my boss the magnitifude of what I am going through before they notice my job performance is slacking but I just don't know if I should or not.

Go in and talk to somebody about what you are thinking about, how you feel. You may need something temporarily.

FailedFirstLove
If you are thinking you might need help getting over it then you probably should go in.

I got so down recently that I started taking an anti-depressant. Even though it gives me side effects I hope it is enough to make it better.

My work performance has suffered majorly also. I am at the point where I am thinking about telling my boss the magnitifude of what I am going through before they notice my job performance is slacking but I just don't know if I should or not.

Go in and talk to somebody about what you are thinking about, how you feel. You may need something temporarily.

I'm on anti depressants also, and it helps with anxiety. Sometimes you need help to cope... Talking helps a whole lot!

Anxiety isn't a good feeling and if your down it could cause you do to impulsive things you may not have done if you were yourself..

Changing life. I think you should let them know so they are aware... Any good boss will understand and may allow time off.. I'm a mess also. My brain is like fluff. New job and I can't even concentrate, just keep thinking about him..... Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

If they only knew how much we suffer over them,, I know they have suffered but those of us whose whole life is affected just don't get a chance to explain.

• Author
Your thinking of the worst scenario,.. She doesn't even have a bf yet. Try and be positive. She might not even want to get one.

Don't send it.. You want to look good in her eyes. Not pathetic. You never know

My last mail to her was very strong. It was like "okay life is going on". But now i am a wreck. Mess.

It is hard to not write her pathetic mails with full of my feels.

• Author

My performance is horrible as yours. I think i am going to tell my boss what is going on with my life and about my mood today.

I'm on anti depressants also, and it helps with anxiety. Sometimes you need help to cope... Talking helps a whole lot!

Anxiety isn't a good feeling and if your down it could cause you do to impulsive things you may not have done if you were yourself..

Changing life. I think you should let them know so they are aware... Any good boss will understand and may allow time off.. I'm a mess also. My brain is like fluff. New job and I can't even concentrate, just keep thinking about him..... Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

If they only knew how much we suffer over them,, I know they have suffered but those of us whose whole life is affected just don't get a chance to explain.

Yeah my boss is very compassionate. I am thinking about telling her today about what I am going through.

I've had a mini panic attack while helping a patient and I felt like I couldn't breath and I had to excuse myself to go to the bathroom.

If I don't tell them I could lose my job... if I do tell them I am afraid they will look down on me.

I'm still uncertain about it.

If they look down on you for your pain then you may not want to be working there. Everyone deals with heartache differently and they need to understand that!

As for the original poster of this thread. You need to step back from her. You are giving her exactly what she wants. half of you while she palys out and about! She needs to want all of you, because you two have already had a relationship, you can't half a55 it! Perhaps going back to NC would help. Help you rclear your head and give you space to refocus on you.

• Like 1
seekingpeaceinlove

I don't want to hijack this thread but had to respond to your post, changedlife. I think it would be brave and also responsible of you to open up to your boss about your situation. I am a manager and one of my most important duties is to support my staff so that they can preform to the best of their abilities. This includes being open & understanding to staff who come to me discussing personal issues. You said your boss is compassionate so if you really feel like your personal situation is affecting your work then it would be wise of you to talk to her. It would show that you're being proactive, responsible and that you really care about your job.

Best of luck.

Yeah my boss is very compassionate. I am thinking about telling her today about what I am going through.

I've had a mini panic attack while helping a patient and I felt like I couldn't breath and I had to excuse myself to go to the bathroom.

If I don't tell them I could lose my job... if I do tell them I am afraid they will look down on me.

I'm still uncertain about it.

I am losing it.

If this keeps up for two weeks straight, go see your doc.