he just want to be friend but i dont.

i've been in a relationship with this guy for 4 months.

he introduced me to his friends as i am his girlfriend at the first place.

when we were together we split up many times and he is the first one who text or called and said apologize and want me back.

a month before things go really complicated. i moved in with him.

we saw each other 24/7. The situation went up and down. we fighted then we cool. sometimes i feel so tired about this but i can tell i'd fall in love with him.

then i had to come back to my country ( visa situation )

the first day when i arrived i called him and he said he didn't have any feeling for me anymore and he just want to be friend. So i was cool with that. and NC for 2 days

2 days later he messaged me on facebook said he missed me a lot. he apologize about what he said to me. he was out of his mind. he really want me back and stay with him. so we plan to get a partner visa. i was happy and did my documents to be done. and again he was disappear. i called and he said this visa is too expensive and difficult.

it was a long story i will get to the point.

one day i called him after he disappear to say goodbye ( i am really sick to chase after him :( then i blocked his facebook,remove him from skype for a week.

later i think maybe i can be friend with him so i break NC and he immediatly add me on facebook and told me how much he miss me. i fall for him again

he even said since he met me.he'd fall in love and never held back. but he also said he try not to think about me too much but me pop up in his head everday.

and on Valentine's day i try to call to say something nice to him. he wasn't answer ( i guess he was with another girl since my bad experience with my ex i never trust a guy :( so i sent him message that i should not contact him or bother him.i told him i want to protect my heart and feel to love myself again and i wish the girl would take good care of him and the rabbit (his pet )

So today i online skype and saw his message

at 11 am he said happy belated valentine's day and sent me a heart

and said he is playing with the rabbit

at 3 pm he try to call me on skype

at 4 pm he said "Hey no bull****. We are just friends....."

i got message at 5 pm

so i said it's alright to be just friend then we had a little chat

and video call for 5 mins

and he is disappear again.

i have a feeling for him. i can say i love him but this is killing me

what should i do. Should i just NC and ignore him

or just chat as we are friends :(

pleas help ... i really need to move on but i dont wanna loose him

:(

Sorry to say, but he's not yours to lose. He doesn't want a committed romantic relationship with you, and judging by the back and forth when you were "together" indicates that he never did. Yes, he may like you and want to be "friends" but because you are in love with him, trying to settle for that will only cause you more pain.

The best thing you can do for yourself is to stop communicating with him and focus on your life without him. As hard as it may be now, it will get easier when you aren't waiting to hear from him, analyzing every word he says, and holding on to hope that things will change.