Lying girlfriend still lying and sugar coating information

My girlfriend of 8 months has been not straight up with me. Back in october she went to a rave with her friends. Her and her friends meet these fews guys who hung around a majority of the rave.

This is what she first told me when i brought it up....

One of the guys started to talk to her. Then he asked if she wanted to go on top of her shoulders so she can actually see whats going on (shes 5'1'').

Once shes comes down off his shoulders the guy asks her to dance. She says that she said "no i have a boyfriend". This was the end of that conversation. It felt shaddy but i didnt think much of it.

A few days later i wanted to find a photo of us on her phone back in September. I got on her phone and started to look. I ended up seeing 3 selfies photos taken with the guy. I ask my girlfriend about it and she says its nothing and theres is nothing else that went down, just some friendly photos. I asked if they danced or hooked up at the rave and she said no.

Still having a bad feeling a week later..... i then ask again cause i ended up seeing they are instagram friends. I asked if they are and she said yes. I then asked if she had they traded phone numbers. She straight up said NO and that there was nothing more.

By this time i truly dont believe her and keep asking questions and throwing out possible scenarios that went down. She then finally admitted they traded numbers and talked for a day or two over text and exchanged instagram names. They talked about his friend who wasnt doing to well at the rave and his future vegas rave trip so she says. She then finally said there is isnt anything else.

What bothers me is that she didnt tell me all of this at once. She kept on sugar coating the guy and wasnt honest. Then she kept lying by saying there is nothing more. She said there is nothing more 3 times before saying "there isnt anything else, that is all".

I just dont believe it. there are to many coincidence. I think she did dance or hooked up with this guy. She is saying that she is an outgoing person and didnt want to be mean hahahaha i think that is bull****. I dont know what to believe

Since this is in the break up section, I'm assuming (and hoping) she's now your ex. She should be.

That said, who cares what she's saying!!! She lies and cheats. You may never get the truth.

• Like 1