Its over and he keeps on messaging me

For God knows the real reason he wants to break up with me, whether he's cheating or purely because (as he said) we don't have future because he has to leave 10,000 miles away and he doesn't want to do the long distance, for whatever reason it might be let it be..

Anyway... we broke up! I agree with his decision and respect that. It is hard for me as I love him and he told me he loves me. He really want to stay in contact and stay friends with me, I didn't respond to him about that. Right away after the break up I go straight to NC.

A few hours after the break up he sent me message if Im ok, I didnt reply. Next he send me another one, and followed by many messages and emails the next few days asking how am I doing and so on... None of it I reply!

I was hurt and still hurt but somewhere deep inside me I dont want to do this to him, who knows one day down the road we will be together again- eventhough maybe this is impossible but who knows.. we cant deny destiny. If we are meant to be it will find a way. Im still confuse whether or not should I reply him, guys please help me through this.

Sounds like a tough scenario. If he doesn't wish to do the long distance thing, it's very mature of him (and bloody difficult) to end things with you.

Maybe it's fair to explain to him that you don't wish him any harm or upset but that you need space to heal and sort yourself out and that involves NC.