What do i DO? does she still want me?

My girlfriend and I have been arguing mainly because of the fact that I have anger issues and I would be grumpy. We would fight because of it and I messed up in the past many times.

She would forgive me everytime and everything would be okay. Well we had a huge fight 2 days ago and this time there was no making up. Today I talked to her and she pretty much said that she was done and she's given me too many chances. Previously I would just put it in one ear and out the other but this time was serious. I could tell I really hurt her and I was ready to try to better myself. She told me that she's been dealing with people hurting her all her life which is true. She gave me her final answer which was no, and i literally broke down because I love this girl and she's all I have, literally. She consoled me and told me everything will be ok and held me. Long story short she wouldn't get back together with me gave me all my stuff and I went along. She called me 5 minutes later because she needed something I had and we started to talk in the car not about the relationship but about what she's been up to and stuff. When she left, she texts me and says that she'll always been here for me and we may not be together but you will always be my friend and friends never leave friends in their time of need. That she will help me in whatever ways that she can. I planned on going to a psychologist, someone with professional help because Ive been having issues with anger and turtling myself in. She told me that outside help will help because her judgement isn't always the best and there is only so much she can help with emotionally. She even wrote out steps on how I can re-apply to school since I plan on going back and tomorrow she will even meet me and show me where to go since she is taking a winter course at the place. She's at her friends getting help with her schoolwork right now and she's been texting me. We were talking about movies and I told her I really wanted to watch this movie and asked if we could go. And her response was ...maybe in a month? We were talking about food and I asked her if we can go eat together and she said "maybe".

My question is..What does this mean? How am I supposed to deal with this? How am I supposed to do NC and get over this? Does she plan on getting back with me? I'm so confused.

Dude I think it would be best to give her space right now. When she said "maybe in a month" I consider that a sign that she is pushing you away and she feels overwhelmed. The best thing to do is back off. Be very very respectful about it. No anger. I know this sucks but she has broken up with you and the only way you will get her back is if you show her that you've made progress as a person. Stay strong bro

A big turn off for women is when a guy cant control his emotions. It works both ways but more so for women.

To be honest I think you have destroyed her attraction for you. Let it be for now, don't contact her. If she truly wants to be friends then she will contact you when ready. Stop asking her to do things until she contacts.

As you said go get professional help as it looks like you have already identified the source of your problem.

Too needy, OP. At this point , your only choice is to go NC because if you keep contacting her, you'll definitely push her away.

NC won't guarantee she'll return, but it'll give you both some much-needed space.