Slept with 2 guys that are best friends.... what do I do now???

I will try and keep this as short as possible. I have posted here before about a guy I was seeing for a couple of weeks, and we had a fabulous time. he was away for a week of it, but we spoke every day on the phone for about 5 hours. We had so much in common, wanted all the same thing in life, and generally just got along wonderfully. I felt like he might be my soul mate. Then one day, things changed and he let me know his ex called and wanted to get back together with him and he didn't know what to do (she had broken up with him a year ago, he had always been hjappy in the relationship and had always wanted her back), becuase he said we had such a great time together and really liked me. Anyway, we decided to be friends until he could sort things out, but we would make plans and he would either not even call, or not show up, or break them at the last minute. It crushed me. I was trying so hard to remain friends becuase I truly felt that if anything, I didn't want to lose him as a friend, but he really hurt me by not respecting me.

Anyway, while I was with this guy (we'll call him Jim), I met his best friends (who we'll call Ron). Ron and I started to get along really well, even while Jim and I were still together and Ron and I would do things together without Jim. So then when things really derailed with Jim and I, Ron and I began hanging out even more, but just as friends, but we got along great. One night I was at his place and ended up staying over, but we didn't sleep together. But then we hung out again for another week, and got along so well, and then finally last weekend we slept together, and it was great. We hung out still, slet together a few more times, and continued to get along great. I knew however that Ron wasn't really ready for a relationship, but I was ok with that, I was just going to be happy dating.

Well, Jim has now found out that we slept together (it's a long story how he found out) and he is so pissed. We spoke tonight for a long time, and he basically just yelled at me and said he couldn't beleive how I could hurt him like that by sleeping with his best friend etc... etc... I told him that he and I were over at the time, so I didn't think it would hurt him so much. Anyway, this is getting longer than I wanted, but I told him I never wanted to come between the 2 of them, and I don't want to ruin their friendship.

So now Ron and I have spoken (a couple of days ago) and for now we are just going to be friends. But I want more. Even before we slept together,a nd while we were together for a few days, he said I was exactly the type of person he wanted to settle down with, how great we were together etc... But now becuase of the best friend thing, he says we should just be friends. I don't know if that is just a line, or if he still wants a relationship. He still calls all the time and we still do stuff together, but I can really see a future with him. How much do I tell Ron? Do I just wait for a while and see how things mend with his best friend, and I truly scum for sleeping with the best friend? I am totally lost here and confused and any advise is appreciated.

Thanks.

I would bow out, with as much dignity as I could. Because these two are now going to compare notes on you. They don't sound like they have a huge amount of respect for you, and you're going to demean yourself in their eyes if you keep pursuing either one of them.

Call up your girlfriends, go out for drinks and cuss men in general, but don't give either one of these dorks the time of day again.

Friends my ass.