my disaster =[

so let me give you some back ground on how i met and such,

I met her in mid september, my parents own a medical center and they hired her to be a nurse, i manage the pharmacy dispense and I trained her. we hit it off from there we went on our first date sept. 28 to the movies and it was great ! the following day we met up to eat some ice creamed and we stayed them for 7 hours talking. i recently got out of a previous relationship before i met her and she really made me happy and i felt like i met the one. a few days later it was my birthday and she surprised me with a cute birth day card and clothes. she made my birth day really special I really enjoyed myself. i asked her out a few weeks later oct and I really went out of my way to make it as special as i could.

she loved it! we went to halloween horror nights on on the ending of oct. together and it was the best weekend of my life. I wish I had a chance to relive it again. when we got back a few days later her ex that she was engaged to for 5 years some how got my number and started texting me, he would teling me a bunch of stuff and i brushed it and confront my ex about how he got my number. a week after that we made 2 weeks and she came to my house to surprise me. I fell in love with her almost instantly... november came by and things were good for the first 2 weeks. she started to change and she wouldnt come over anymore. she found out she was pregnant, i was scared at first but i got over it and was gonna be father and things were a lil shakey, we were gonna have the baby but she didnt think I was going to support her and she was gonna have to take cover of the baby on her own...

she told me she wanted an abortion, i made the mistake of agreeing to it and i regret it everyday ever since. there is not a day i dont think about it. she completely changed with me after that. things were ok but different. she would still me that she adored me and she loved me. but i knew things were weird. a few weeks passed and she and things got worse. I havent seen her out side of work in over a month and she would always have an excuse. i panicked and confronted her about it and she got upset at me. and I started to doubt her and i found that she had a different FB and she gave me a stroy that didnt add up... and that same day shortly after broke up with me. and quit her job the following day.

This left me heart broken, that after everything i have been through with her for this to happen now... the same day she broke up with me she called me to see if i was ok and i really wasnt I was broken down... she would text me to see how i was doing and I just stopped answering her. that following day she texted me again to see how i was doing and i told her i was good that i just finished registering for my classes. she wrote good!!!:) it gave me the impression that she wanted to talk to me about getting back together but it wasnt... she i guess she felt guilty that she hurt me and that was her way of easing it. the following day i texted her, i poured out my heart like an idiot and she turned me down. i havent talked to her in 2 days and I really miss her. She really made me happy and feel complete...

I think maybe get getting pregnant made her realize the thought of being forever intertwined with you was not something she really wanted, and why would it be, you've only known her a few months. Might have been different if you've been together for a few years, but after a few months, her brain was probably screaming "bail bail bail bail!"