Rebounds Better than Before?

I remember when my ex-boyfriend and I broke up and he got a new girlfriend the following month. Everyone commented on the new girl's photo saying hoe prettier and better she was compared to me.

Why do you think people tend to do this? Even people and family you thought were your friends or loved one's?

Wow, thats ugly... That must feel horrible. But I guess there just trying to be supportive of your ex.

I think it usually happens, but generally behind closed doors when someone else is introduced. Just try not looking at this stuff. Just block your ex from facebook.

• Author
Wow, thats ugly... That must feel horrible. But I guess there just trying to be supportive of your ex.

I think it usually happens, but generally behind closed doors when someone else is introduced. Just try not looking at this stuff. Just block your ex from facebook.

Oh I did block him this all happened years ago. What's even messed up is that 2 of the comments were friends of mine and I thought they were my friends. But they were the type who was friends with me first then became friends with the boyfriend and then stayed friends after we broke up. I hate when that happens.

Oh I did block him this all happened years ago. What's even messed up is that 2 of the comments were friends of mine and I thought they were my friends. But they were the type who was friends with me first then became friends with the boyfriend and then stayed friends after we broke up. I hate when that happens.

Its all good int he end. Want to know how? Well.. the mystery is getting clear and clear.

Look you found an answer on whose your friend and who is a free-bee?

Those 2 friend are basically jerks! and please you know really well how to keep distance. And please! Dont care if re-bound is better then you. LOL how did they even say she is better then you?

Look.. i want you to put this in your HEAD and MIND!. A beautiful heart is always a winner of killer looks. Its a wide fact and there are alot of people who still believe in finding a better person at heart.

Just believe in yourself and be the person you are. Pleae dont give them a damn. Believe in KARMA. they will get their answer someday just stay at your end. Be yourself and never look back at them.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Yeah 1 of those old friends is friends with me again and I just thought about that time she said that about that 1 girl. Makes me think she isn't much of a friend. I don't consider her my best friend anymore. We're just friends.