Why Do Girls Love to Play GAMES?

O.K., I just need some advice.

Last time I talked to her was about 3 weeks ago. I tried to get us to go hang out, since we didn't really break up, and told each other we'd get back together. The reason for the break was that she was overwhelmed with school and started acting distant. I suggested the break.

Then she just started acting like a different person. Being mean, nasty and pretending she doesn't care, almost to the point that it kinda led me to believe she really cared a lot. Her care free attitude just appeared that fake. So, 3 weeks ago she just acted all crabby 'till I said that enough was enough, and broke contact.

I stil have her on MSN. We'd see each other online but wouldn't talk. Then, finally she sends a message. "I'm on my way out. Here's a website I think you'd like." I said thanks, and didn't respond. Then, two days later she says "Hi, is there anything new with you?" I didn't tell her much, and ended the conversation saying I had to go and would talk to her later.

Why is she contacting me? Does she really just want to know what's new with me or is she starting me miss me?

We really cared for each other. We started acting weird cuz we were both falling in love and were afraid. When it ended she said to me, "I'm starting to fall in love with you, and I'm afraid of commitment." I thanked her for her honesty, and then she asked me if I was in love.

That's when I knew the game had begun, and 2 months later, what happened from being a brake, became, who's gonna contact who.

She contacted me, but I'm still angry at the way she treated me when I was trying to make it work. I gave her a chance to end it with me. I asked her what was going on with us, and she just said, "Let's take it a day at a time."

Deep down inside i know she really likes me but i get the insecurities that she might not.

Has anyone started to dislike someone cuz they were falling in love with them?

It's just weird . The game continues.

Why is she contacting me? Does she really just want to know what's new with me or is she starting to miss me?

All of the above and much more:

- She wants to know what's new with you out of curiosity. All humans are curious but recent research shows women are more curious than men.

- She is definitely starting to miss you.

- She's constantly testing the waters to make sure you're still around. She needs to get that emotional support from you and have you as her safety net.

When it ended she said to me, "I'm starting to fall in love with you, and I'm afraid of commitment." I thanked her for her honesty

You thanked her for her honesty ? Are you for real ? When someone is head over heals in Love they don't allow their feelings of commitment phobia stand in the way of their true happiness. Granted, they might experience fear but it won't make them doubt their partner. Not when it's True Love.

Let me translate her line for you: "I'm starting to fall in love with you, and I'm afraid of commitment" means "I'm starting to fall in love with you, and I'm not sure you're the one !"

So she does love you and she is attracted to you... but not enough to overcome her fears !

Has anyone started to dislike someone cuz they were falling in love with them?

I can answer that for you. The answer is NO. When you fall in Love with someone you like them exactly the way they are... with all the flaws they have in their personality and/or physical appearance. You never dislike them.

That's when I knew the game had begun, and 2 months later, what happened from being a brake, became, who's gonna contact who.

I'll tell you what you should do since it's been 2 months.

I wouldn't have suggested this but since you're the one who mentioned the break, you should contact her and tell her something along the following lines:

"I was never into games and I'm not about to start now [insert her name here]. I'm giving this a last chance. It's important that you understand this is not an ultimatum or a threat, it's something I'm doing because I don't want us to have regrets in the future for having given up on something beautiful we once had without at least giving it a try ! [insert her name here], why are you still contacting me ? Do you honestly want to work on this relationship or do you just want to be a friend ? Let me tell you, I don't think a friendship will work in this case since I still have feelings for you. If you are still unsure about the answer, then I'm going to be honest with you... I'm moving on with my life even though you still mean a lot to me."

Only tell her this ONCE. Then apologize and say you need to get going and hang up. Do NOT call her after that. If she calls, don't answer the first time. Then, when you do, be very brief (don't mention your feelings or the relationship). If she mentions it, tell her she needs to come to a decision on her own before discussing such matters and then change the subject. She has to realize you're moving on as you said you would be.

Some people might not agree with me but I'm a strong believer in the fact that confused people only take a decision when they are forced to.

Of course, you cannot force her by telling her something like "answer me now !". This would only push her away and you would come across as an inconsiderate person. What you're doing is telling her you won't settle in for indecision on her behalf anymore and then you move on.

Good luck !