a completely bad boyfriend- should try to make it work or Break it up?...

I met Brett when I was going out with my ex Matt, and at that time I was very content with him. He treated like a

princess and really spoiled me by not only calling frequently but taking me out to the niciest places. I really enjoyed

our relationship which was brand-new, although we had known each other every since little. But Chris came along

and turned everything upside down. I didn't want to ruin things between me and Matt but what Brett made me feel

spoke louder. He came over and that was it, I didn't need another date to make up my mind about him, we clicked

perfectly. There was also a strong chemistry between us, thing I didn't have with Matt. So I broke up with Matt and

started going out with Brett. (We only dated a week before making it oficial). But both me and Brett have never had

a lasting relationship before so we had a hard time in the begining. Chris wouldn't call me too often and never took

me out , we only hanged out at either my house or his. And even though I went to his house many times he never

introduced me to his family which made me feel a little uncomfortable since I saw them all the time .He always had to have some friends around and frequently

went out with them after leaving me home. Matt even called me a few times and told me he saw my boyfriend every

party he went to.I don't know why he would never invite me to go with him. BUt whatever I went out too. It felt

more like anything else but a relationship. well,the weirdest thing was a

few days before he left for vaccation he

completely dissapeared on me. He didn't answer his phone and never returned my messages. I got a little worried.

So he asked a friend of his to tell me he got real busy and had to go without speaking to me. Then, he kept calling

his friend from where he is and asking him to tell me little messages instead of calling me himself. I am very upsad

that he is letting someone between us. and recently his friend told me that Brett asked him to tell me that he is very

confused about me and he is not sure what will be of us when he gets back. I don't know what went wrong and

why he is such a bad boyfriend. It is getting on my nerves. I've done everything to make it work. I've gone to visit

him at work when I couldn't get a hold of him, I've gone to visit him when he got sick, I've tried talking but he always

things are fine when they are not, I've been friends with his friends, I've given him time to be with his friends. I don't

know why now he is confused, if anything I should be the one confused about him. I want things to work out

because I believe in us but I don't know how. And why in the world is he confused about me? I mean that doesn't

make sense he is supposed to be enjoying his time with his family and not getting confused about me because we

have even been seen each other.....HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

honeyboobonnie

How long have you been with Brett now? Is everything still new? Relationships can be confusing but things always work out. I would just talk with him when he gets back. Maybe he is scared he is falling quickly for you and is putting up a brick wall. Only Brett knows what's up. Good luck hun!