I need of advice. I emailed my ex about 3 weeks, today she emailed me back. I dunno..

j_weik19842004

When i emailed her i basically said how i felt. I work for her uncle, and told him (yes i lied) that i was moving, so i wont be working for him after this thursday. So anyhow, today she emails me and says (to sum it up)

Hey josh how have you been? You should call me so we can catch up and hang out before you leave. I didn't mean alot of the hurtful things i said to you, and your right, i dont think before i act.

I shouldnt have told her uncle i was moving outta town, but what do i do now? Do i call her? Is there a chance for us?

• Author
j_weik19842004

Edit: i responded to the email saying : Forgive me but i am confused, what possible good could come from us catching up? I mean you've gone on and so have I , so i dont see the point of dredging up the past. Besides that, what is the deal did you lose my number its still the same so i guess if theres somethng you want to discuss feel free to call

Do i sound mean? Was trying to be blunt, and not play games.

as i read your message my head is shaking. when she says "we should catch up and hang out before you leave", it means a couple things...1) she doesnt wanna come off as a bitch and just let you go, so she feels obligated to see you one more time(but not any other time because...it is just any other time). 2) i think i said it all in #1, but thats the bottom line dude. The good news is, is that you've moved on...thats all that matters. Personally, and since you moved on, i would NOT see her. Like you said...whats the point in it? none. Good luck dude

I agree with danny...she feels it's "safe" to see you right now, b/c she believes you are leaving. If she hasn't contacted you before this to try and get together, she just wants to ease her own conscience....DON'T DO IT.