Unblocked of facebook

Okay so i was with her for 3 years, both madly in love but towards the end i started hating her, broke it off regretted it massively but knew it was the best thing for me, now we had a rather messy break up, carried on meeting for a couple month then she changed, changed her number blocked me on fb and ****ed me off completely.

I found out she started meeting someone else, ended up getting hold of her on a friends facebook, talked her into meeting me we ended up sleeping together and then i went on a 4 week excercise (im in the forces, was preparing for afghanistan). Found out the last week of this exercise she slept with this new guy which destroyed me, begged her pleaded etc the usual, she said during my week leave before i go afghan she will spend time with me and see where it goes, during the time she spent with me i felt she was just pure using me to me honest, and if im honest so long as i was getting sex i wasnt massively arsed.

In my honest opinion, she wanted me back but knew i was going afghanistan for 7 months, and wanted to be single whilst i was away, if i wasnt going i think we certainly woulda ended up back together. Anyway about a week before i came out she lied to me saying she was home alone when she was having this knew guy round, i found out, flipped was going to go round but quickly realised theres noway she was worth my time if she could do this to me then why the feck shud i give a crap about her. I began NC, didnt talk all week then i started my tour of afghan, 2 and a half weeks in i notice she unblocked me of facebook... Now unblocking obviously isnt random and its more than one accidental click, her sister was telling me im miles better than this other guy... Shes been meeting him/with him a good 2/3 months now, is there anything behind this her unblocking me? Is she realising she made a mistake? Is she thinking about me?

I dont want any answers you think will make me feel better or worse just genuine honest opinions, regardless me and this girl are over never to be together again as im not someone who gets walked over, yeah i have feelings but ive also got standards and self respect. I just want a little insight into this, most probably coz im bored during my downtime, what little i get out here in this ****hole lol.

I don't know how old you are and I realise the armed forces screw with your private life pretty bad. It's hard to hold down relationships/anything regular when your life is so unpredictable, you get deployed, weekends cancelled, etc.

I do think the lesson to be learnt here though is once you split with someone you should leave it be. People get hurt, you said yourself your break up was messy. You can't expect roses, rainbows and butterflies after that, especially when you will be separated for months and you both know that. I'm not sure whether either of you were honest about your intentions or just really wanted to move on and made a bad job of it.

Block her. It's a mess. You don't need this on deployment. Focus on the job soldier, plenty of women to talk to when you are back. Safe return.

• Like 4
  • Author

The reason we didnt leave it was because we done it quite a few times, we always ended up back together wether it be a week or a month later, we could just never leave it it seemed. Im not hung up on her, i still have feelings but nothing im arsed about or going to act upon, im leaving it for certain like i said what she done to me was unforgivable, and im 20 she is 19. I certainly think its gone like this coz she knew i was going away for 7 months, and to be honest i think when im home she will try get inn touch. Why do you thinkshe would have unblocked me though thats my main question, is she thinking about me, does she want a reaction... Nothings going to come of it im just interested to know

Why do you thinkshe would have unblocked me though thats my main question, is she thinking about me, does she want a reaction... Nothings going to come of it im just interested to know

Because you are both kids and neither of you know what's good for you, you are both immature and don't know anything about impulse control.

Dude, this relationship is WAY TOO toxic. She's cheating on this dude, with you and vice versa! Time to move on. If she wants this douche rocket, she can have him! Do you deserve to be sloppy seconds? Are you her second best? You deserve better than that.

You need to go into facebook and BLOCK HER!

• Like 2