my ex keeps trying to reach out

I'm trying to go NC but recently my ex has txted me twice on seperate days and sent me a pic of her wearing her halloween costume, I haven't responded once this was all this week. Now she sent me a voicemail saying that she hasn't heard from me me and that she has txted and called me a couple of times and that she is worried and wants to know if I'm ok. The only reason I'm even asking is because we work together and see eachother, so how should I proceed?

How long have you been NC? How was the break up? Give us more detail to help disscuss about her doings.

So just a brief advice, NC means NO CONTACT, I guess she knows your address, FB, email, and knows exactly where to get to you. Try not to think that she's been texting and calling as something worth giving in. Let her prove herself, she could reach out more if she's willing to.

I'm trying to go NC but recently my ex has txted me twice on seperate days and sent me a pic of her wearing her halloween costume, I haven't responded once this was all this week. Now she sent me a voicemail saying that she hasn't heard from me me and that she has txted and called me a couple of times and that she is worried and wants to know if I'm ok. The only reason I'm even asking is because we work together and see eachother, so how should I proceed?

Sometimes, simply disappearing won't work. I had to actually tell my ex to leave me alone because I knew he would persist. Just be to the point and say you would not like for her to contact you in any way. I did the same thing with a short email, and he has respected it.

Those stupid pictures and text crumbs really got on my nerves with my ex. I just thought it was so lazy and an insulting way to keep tabs on me. I say shut that down sooner rather than later.

You can keep ignoring she will eventually get the hint

Or drop a brief text asking to leave you be as your not ready for communication.

i get the feeling your looking for a nice way to put it but maybe you just got to be blunt.

Good luck with your choice

• Author
How long have you been NC? How was the break up? Give us more detail to help disscuss about her doings.

So just a brief advice, NC means NO CONTACT, I guess she knows your address, FB, email, and knows exactly where to get to you. Try not to think that she's been texting and calling as something worth giving in. Let her prove herself, she could reach out more if she's willing to.

Well the break up was foggy cause we kept breaking up and trying to make it work and then I suggested we go NC because we were just confusinging each other because she didnt want to be together but acted like I'm her boyfriend. A month or so went by I offered to catch up after work because I thought it was her last day, it was fun untill I found out she slept with 3 guys but supposedly she regreted it and it wasnt worth it because she just used them for sex to get over me but they werent any good and it just reminded her of me. I tried playing it cool wished her the best we departed on okay terms because we work together. That was less then 2 weeks ago. She called me right after sounding regretful I told her I was disappointed and surprise but what ever. We haven't talked since she started hitting me up again this week. Only reason this is more stressful then it should be is because we work together and I don't want to come off as bitter, jealous, or mad.