Ex Wanted Sex!

So, I called my ex to let him know about his stuff that was still at my house. He told me I could go over there around 11pm If i wanted. So, I went with this stuff and started talking. Then he says.....I am a little horny honestly....I should have left right away.. He was watching a movie so being naive, I asked If I could stay and watch the movie with him, I didn't even think about what he had said earlier! big mistake..within minutes into the movie he started touching me, and kissing me (you get the picture)

I told him I don't feel like doing this..then he said fine. I haven't been with him for a while. I mean when we were together, he didn't want to have sex with me because he was scared of being "in too deep" he has commitment phobe! anyway I stopped him and he gets angry with me and says...go, I will see you around! I know i should have left earlier! I was so pissed..Here i was going out of my way to spend a little time with him and all he can say is go... I let him know right then and there I did not appreciate what he said...then he said he was sorry and I should forget this happened

Well I went home only to return back to his apartment an hour later, I was so bored at my place. So I knock on his door, he was asleep, He wakes up and opens the door and I tell him I was bored at my house, Could I borrow a movie from him, He says something about we can't hang out since we are not dating.blah blah blah..it's not right type of crap! As soon as he said that I didn't even want the movie anymore..

I told him i don't want to be friends with him, I don't want to contact him and we should stay away from each other, he insists I take the movie anyway, so I did. Now I really feel like this is the last straw for me., He is confusing me, I am confusing myself..I can't go on like this. One part of me believes he wants to be with me and the other part feels like he doesn't want to be with me...what do I do now? HELP! should I cut all contact? he leaves the state in a month and won't come back, and he still has some of my things. I was thinking right before he leaves I will send someone to get my stuff because i don't think I can see him without bringing back my feelings for him...what's a girl to do?

StartingAgain

Oh please. You sure are confused. You drum up some reason to go see him at his apartment at night (you could have met him on neurtral territory to give him his stuff back). He wanted some booty and told you that right up front. You could have said "not interested" and left right then as you said. But -- you -- didn't. You stayed with that silly pretense of wanting to watch a movie. When he starts doing what he said he wanted, you get pissed. Come on now, you stayed so he'd move on you and you could reject him. You were flexing your ego. But that wasn't quite enough. You left nd came back! What did you want him to try again so you could let him know for the second time one night that he wasn't going to get any of that? If you don't want to be friends with him, why'd you go back to his place a second time! You cock teased him.

If I were him I'd leave your stuff by your front door and never speak to you again.

• Author

The reason I went for the second time was to actually give him some, but he decided that it wasn't right in the first place for us to be doing this. I agree with you, it's my fault, I wasn't trying to boost my ego... I was just confused. I mean what's a girl to do if I still have strong feelings for him? And I was asking him..how are we going to feel afterwards? I was really going to give in...but I thought to myself ....what if he is just using me for sex??? He didn't mind me going there in the first place..he was bored, I was bored...but I just couldn't give it to him that first time. anyway I still have his movie, meaning I have to give it back somehow. I know I should start no contact so I can move on.........I just can't, I don't even know why we broke up in the first place! anyway...I see your point starting again. I agree with you...I should have left!! Now I am in a mess! If I don't stay away we are going to end up in bed together..but what will happen afterwards ....I don't know

Stay away from him. You made a mistake, and miss him, and were lonely. But from the signs, its seems that if you slept with him, you would just feel worse about yourself, because he doesn't want to get back together, just have sex.

Find someone to go and get your stuff back, and do no contact. With him leaving soon, it just seems best.

I'm not sure if you are going to get any closure out of this relationship.

• Author

Thanks ntovrhm,I really needed someone else's perspective on this situation. I think it's best that I do stay away from him as hard as it seems. I can't do this anymore it's bringing me down. I do really care for him but I really have to move on. I will let him know that I need my stuff back as soon as possible. The faster I do this, the better.