My Ex has new girlfriend but still calls me for sex........

still_N_love

[font=times new roman][/font][color=darkblue][/color]

The last time I came over for some fun he told me he had a girlfriend.

That made me so sad cuz he broke up with me because he didn't want to be "tied down" now he has a girlfriend one month later?

But even so it's almost like i don't care...what's wrong with me??!!??

What would you do? I still have so many feelings for him, I was the dumpee.

I want him anyway i can get him.

What would you do?

You should have more respect for yourself than that. If he dumped you, he's not worth hanging around and being a sex toy to. He has a new girlfriend, which shows he moved on, but he's still getting sex from you. You're letting him have his cake and eat it, too. This isn't fair to you at all. You should just let him go. Move on, like he did, and find someone else to love. But if your heart is set on being with him, how is having sex with him while he has a new girlfriend going to help you any? Stop having sex with him, stop contacting him for awhile, let him see what life is like without you, and maybe he will realize he wants to be with you. But then you have to decide if that's the kind of guy you want to be in your life, because you know you deserve someone better.

He's got the best of both worlds--a girlfriend and some sex on the sly. He's using both you and his girlfriend. How would you have felt had he had a side fling while you two were dating? Is this guy really worth all the trouble?

If you don't mind being his side fling until he gets bored with you, go right ahead. It's probably better just to find someone single who isn't playing games with people. You aren't going to get a happy ending with your ex; it's in your own best interest to stop seeing him and get on with your life.

my fiance of 3 years broke up with me 4 month ago he left our home. and in alot of debt. he would beat me and now i come to find out he cheated on me more than once that i found out.

these past 4 month he had been telling me the same thing he didn't wanna be tied down so me being stupid i kept having sex with him every other day until 1 month ago i found out he had a girlfriend i come to find out that the reason he left me was to be with her

yet why did he wanna keep having sex with me??? simple answer pussy aint got no face and men dont care they dont have feelings sex to them is just that sex i way to sacarse la leche ( milk the cow) dont be used by this man he doesn't care about u if not he wouldn't have let u go to be with some one remember this he is inside of her telling her he cares about her and doing things to her he does to u dont be sloppy 2nd cuz thats all u r at this point trust me sweety u will meet some one to be true to u just give it time

• 3 weeks later...
still-N-love

We used to be boyfriend and girlfriend so I know he had feelings for me at one time. So how is it now he can have sex with me, have no feelings for me, and have a girlfriend?

When all I have is feelings for him when we're having sex!! How is it possible to have sex with no feelings at all?

Does it mean his current girlfriend is better in bed or something?

Sex is not necessarily an expression of love. Sex is sometimes just that and you are projecting your own feelings on to him. It is hard to believe that sweet words and caresses have little behind them, but it is true.

I have no love for Dr. Laura Schlessinger, but I heard her say one intelligent thing once, "When someone shows you who they are, BELIEVE THEM."

You are simply a container for him to masturbate into. He is treating you the way you are treating yourself. Dis-respectfully. Do what is left of your self-esteem a favor and cut him off. If you hang around and think feelings will magically appear or return, you will become more despondent and disgusted with yourself later. You know in your heart that you deserve better!

Been there. Done that. Lesson learned.

Scorpion1691

Just as I have read already, you need to understand you mean more to your self than what anyboby else can give you. There is true love out there waiting. He knows you will give it to him free, so again he has the best of both worlds. He and you are allowing the world to cheat. He is cheating on him new girl friend. Maybe you should ask her if she minds him having sex with you. You don't seem to mind him having other sex. Thats abit harsh, you are a person don't let him treat you like trash.

Still,

I have learned that women ARE attracted to guys who other women like. Jealousy is such a strong emotion, maybe the strongest. People KILL over it.

I think you may be feeling so strongly for him b/c he is with another women, being honest with you about it, and still showing you something too. All attractive qualities....

Sounds like a player. Good for fun, but bad for relationships. You might need to get burned by this guy to realize exactly what kind of guy you REALLY want for the long haul.

I can guarantee he does not want what you want. Men are VERY interested in sex, anyway they can get it. Women wrap emotions around it, which is why it is so hard for you right now.

How can i still have sex with my ex - who has a new gf - without him disrespecting me like that? I want him he was the best sex i've EVER had!! No joke!!

So I want him anyway possible even if it's not a gf\bf relationship.

Scorpion1691

There will be someone out there saying your wrong, you just have to understand your position and decide if you are trying to resolve your situation or just using him to get what you want until someone else comes along. He is oput in the free world , becarefull what he may bring to you.

Grinning Maniac

Still N Love & Screwed,

Your names fit you well haha. Look, your exes just see you as another hole to stick their johnsons into. You're being used. Sorry to put it so bluntly. They aren't looking for love or affection. Just sex. How can we have sex without feelings being attached? Easily. We aren't women.

GRINNING MANIAC COULDN'T HAVE PUT IT BETTER MEN DONT THINK LIKE WOMEN SEX TO "MOST OF US" IS A WAY OF SHOWING HOW MUCH U LOVE THAT PERSON IT'S A WAY FOR TWO SOLES TO UNITE WELL TO MOST WOMEN MEN SEE IT LIKE WELL SEX

30 MIN OF PLEASURE AND ONES THERE DONE THERE THINKING ABOUT WHEN ARE THEY GONNA GET IT AGAIN

I ASKED MY EX WHY WAS HE WITH THAT TRICK HE ANSWER BECAUSE SHE MADE HIM FEEL IMPORTANT SHE DIDN'T KNOW HIS FLAWS

SHE DOESN'T KNOW THAT EVERYTHING HE KNOWS IS THANKS TO ME B-CUZ HE WAS THE WORST F#^& ANYONE COULD EVER HAD 3 INCH JOHN TRUST ME THERE IS ALOT YOU NEED TO TEACH TO HIM GET BETTER

YET IF I WOULD TELL HIM ALL THAT WHY WOULD HE COME BACK BECAUSE I NEW WHAT HOW AND WHEN HE WANTED IT

TRUST ME IT'S NOT YOU TO MEN SEX IS SEX HOW MUCH DIFFERENT CAN IT BE IT'S NOT THAT SHE IS BETTER OR THAT U R BETTER

SEX IS SEX DOESN'T MATTER IF ITS FROM A STRANGER A LOVED ONE

MEN WOULD DO THERE OWN FAMILY IF IT WAS SOCIALLY EXCEPTABLE OR AT LEAST THEY FANTASIZE ABOUT IT

LET HIM GO THE WAY I SEE IT I SUAR I WOULD RATHER HAVE SEX WITH A TOTAL STRANGER AND ATLEAST HAVE NO EMOTIONS ATTACHED THEN AN EX WHO IS PREYING ON THOSE EMOTIONS (AND IM NOT A FEMALE WHO GOES AROUND IVE BEEN WITH 2 MEN BOTH WERE 3 YR RELATIONSHIPS ) SO I DONT KNOW WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO HAVE NO FEELINGS FOR THAT PERSON

"I PROMISE U WONT GET HIM BACK THROUGH SEX SO DONT BELIVE THIS I KNOW I DID"

Truthfully he is using you...and you are letting it happen. If he had feeling for you you would not be the ex......you would be the girlfriend... Sorry so blunt but it is the truth.

Scorpion1691

Screwed, I think you have the best intention, I think you makehim miis you more by doing so. The inner love makes big difference. If he does not love you , he will be at your door for free love or when he gets tired of his current gf. Great Love does mess with a guys head. If you were already giving him what he wants or needs then he is looking for something else. Not much of an answer , if you are being satisfied and you are happy with that , then it's working. I don't think he will be back with you for ther right reasons.

I know the mofo is using me for sex. However, I also know he still loves me somewhere in his warped mind. I love him so much it hurts, but I know all I am to him is a place to stick his cock. This bothers me only because he has a GF, if he's doing it to her, he was doing it to me. If he's doing it to her and we were to get back together, he would do it to me in the future. It's the same for women who steal other women's husbands. If the Husband left his current wife...till death do they part...what makes them think he will not do the same to them??

Our biggest flaw is that we attach emotions to sex...How I wish I could just funk him all night without the feeling of being used because I was using him. This will never happen though, because he is using me for sex and I am being with him for love. Guess we all know what the women that can sexually be men become...prostitutes.

shellgranado

sounds like to me he wants his cake and eat it too .

i would tell him to forget who i am

Scorpion1691

Devyna, I think it works both way. Actually the amount of cheaters has closely leveled off to be equal. I attached my self to my wife , she cheated. You attach your self to your guy he cheated. I have seen some harsh opinions, everyone is correct. If you try to work it out , you are correct, if you end it because you are hurt you are correct. If you are married, I don't think there is any death do us part.

Scorpion,

That is the sad reality of the world. I don't really think there is true love anymore. It seems the guys in this world that are looking for true love always end up with the female players, and vice versa. I'm not sure why this happens, other than the victim syndrome, and that the players know the signs to look for. I just can't understand how someone can blatantly lie like that to someone they profess to love. I also feel sorry or all the players, yanno? They will never know what it feels like to truly be "in love", and that is a very sad thing. In a way, we have a big advantage over them...ah, say amore!

It's just too bad life is so fickle!! :o

Scorpion1691

I say Amore all the time, I just got an email from her freind saying she is looking for a place to live. I have npt figured out the advantage yet, I am always strssed about knowing she is cheating or deceiving. I thik the uncaring have an advantage here on earth, they don't care so no stress. The uncaring seem to come out a head also.

Then along cam Jones

I've always been intrigued by the new introductions and self alliances as US vs Bush with Iraq and Americas own nowadays.

\

THey should present themselves instead of going behind closed doors to eliminate the confrontations, our people have goaded to themselves. Iraq kill their own dont you agree? People killing their own people. Why is US such a threat? They've accepted a 3rd world livlihood. Then again,

its all a facade to keep the peace. I say, damage my lilihood, seeing you after I come first!

The holidays on the 4th of July are over. The election period stands, waiting, watching, ready to vote for our new president. Posters are set.

confused and lonley

dont feel bad your not the only one in this kind of position. i myself am in the same position but i have kids involved. and he has told me he still has feelings for me but he wants to other woman he has never meet.

SCREW IT!! I'LL JUST BE A ****ING TIGER IN THE BEDROOM AND I'LL GET HIM BACK CUZ HE'LL BE WANTING ME 24/7!!

I don't think that will work. It might make him want to have sex with you, but it won't make him love you.

That is the sad reality of the world. I don't really think there is true love anymore.

Don't let the bad stuff break your hopes:(. There are people out there who are in lasting, loving relationships.