So my ex calls at 12:30 at night, Her "cell phone called me by mistake"???

What are the chances? 4th of july, she calls me at 12:30 cuz her "phone was in her pocket, and called me by mistake"? Now, she has over 150 numbers in her cell, and i'm not on speed dial. This just urks me.

Ah, it's possible. **** happens when cellphones are in your pocket and it's not locked.

Pyrannaste

Chances are very small but hey, it can happen. It happened to me during a bad relationship period with my bf...I fell asleep with my cell phone in my hand and while sleeping I called my bf by mistake. He answered the phone and heard nothing. He got the idea I was prank calling him at 3.00 a.m.

You talked to her when you answered the phone or did you have to call back?

Also, usually people who want to check on someone hide their caller-ID or call from a public phone box.

If she called you on purpose, odds are that she just wanted to hear from you, but she was too shy or afraid you'd get upset to call and say hi, so so she made up that excuse hoping you'd call back.

• Author

Yea i had to call her back. I called back and said "Yea you called?" I kinda sounded angry i think, and she said "oh my cell phone did it." Then i said "oh ok, cya" And hung up.

Pyrannaste
Originally posted by J_weik

Should i call her today and see if she wanted to talk or if it realy was by mistake?

That depens on whether you'd like to keep in touch with her or not.

If you call, don't ask directly if she wanted to talk...or worse if her 'the cell was in my pocket' was an excuse.

If you'd like to hear from her, the best thing to do would be calling her to say hi, being kind and polite, and apologizing for having sounded angry the other night.

If you don't care about her anymore, or you want her to get the idea you are not interested in talking with her, don't call. :)

Originally posted by UCFKevin

Ah, it's possible. **** happens when cellphones are in your pocket and it's not locked.

This stuff definitely happens a lot, which is why I am obsessively fixated on making sure my keypad is locked unless I need to use it for something specific. Before she got out of school for the summer, my younger sister's cell phone would always call me between or during classes, as she always forgets to lock her keypad. I'd hear embarrassing conversations, teachers teaching, or hallway ruckus.

Just the other day, the girl that I am now dating phoned me at 7 in the morning and left no message. When I spoke to her later, she apologized for that, as her keypad was not locked. It turns out, that through all of the jostling around in the train station, my number was dialed. I might add, that by no means does she or my sister have a very few numbers stored in their cellular phones.

If it was an accident, she can do what I do... Which is strange... I obsessively check to see what time it is on my cellular phone and wrist watch. Most of the time, I don't even look to see what time it is, as I just want to look at my wrist watch. I also press the keypad whenever I do check the time, to make sure that the keypad is actually locked... EVEN if the phone says "Keypad Locked" at the top of it. One can never be too sure.