I dont know what to do without her. does she really want to move on?

heart-brokenbirdman

heart-brokenbirdman

im here only to ask those out in cyberland for some advice as to what to do and how to move on. I've recently broken up with a girlfriend of 3years, girlfriend really wasnt a good describtion for she was the woman of my dreams, our relationship did have its differences for I am a younger man and she is an older woman( a hot-looking older woman) our age difference spanned 23 years in differance(im 30 she'll be 53 this year). We had 1 of the most wildest types of relationships due to the fact of us being swingers..however we had our differences, Back in December i hurt her really bad(during my birthday weekend) by not paying her enough attention during a private home video she was making with me and another female friend, by time we got back home, i was simply exhausted from the moment and also from a very stressful job i had taken(1 with huge responsiblity for our nation) She wanted me to make love to her but i was under soo much stress i simply could not perform my duty to her.(yes the energizer-bunny had stalled and passed out) i swore to her that i would make it up to her but over the months that followed we grew further apart. I moved out and back home to hopefully give her some space to (ease the stress and confusion) she told me" she cut her sexuality completely off and no longer wanted to be intimate. In our past i made mistakes and man i learned from the mistakes i had made, she wanted me to be honest, loving, trustworthy, romantic, and to keep a steady job and keep our bussiness going. However as much work and effort i was putting into all of that it was not good enough. I called her to re-connect and have since found out she's now with a person we both know, and their the same sign (libra-libra) and they get along well, have sex daily, and other things that i really cherished in our relationship. I thought she would also..but within a quickness what she told me she didnt want, she's doing it all over again with him. I talked with her about everything cleared my soul so she would know and understand me and my goals and that she meant the world to me. She on the other hand knew what to do to hurt me. to use my worst fear against me..and thats being without her. Can a woman that was hurt really end a 3yr relationship and throw away all the memories and intimate moments for someone who's exactly like herself? she told me she feels like she's dating herself with him( he is also seeing other women which if I had dshe would have/and was very jealousy about.i know this for a fact) We hardly talk now im afraid to call her cause i miss her soo much and i want her back in my life..WHAT CAN I DO? i know the lesson that was learned cause i catch on very quickly but now that i knew my mistake will she ever forgive me and come back to me? she brags how he treats her to my face and that she believes she's found her TWIN SOUL. I believe he's using her for the sex and know's the EZ 123's , i would call her and kindly ask for a simple favor she would say NO NO NO i cant help you, then last week out of nowhere she called me to do the favor( a costly favor) i was shocked!..i asked her why was she helping me was it due to feelings that were still there, i wanted her to look me into the eye and tell the truth..she only grew silent.. i asked her did he take all her feelings for me away..she still remained silent..i was even bold enough to ask her to say please just say we'll NEVER reconcile, and she'll never care for me..still she remained silent. i asked her did she love him and she wouldnt even answer that. she replied back i was only helping you cause your a human being?? WHAT IN WOMENS MINDS DOES THAT MEAN.???so she's willing to spend over $2000 to help another human being.. i dont understand that response. im only a human being?? atleast could i be better described. This was the 1st ever libra lady that came into my life and i wasnt expecting to make the mistakes i made, this was the 1st very very very serious relationship i've been in, she although has had many married twice and no way wants to get married again. i however do..she means so much to me even to the point it brings tears to my eyes each time i think about it. who's better LIBRA-LIBRA or LIBRA-SAG? have i lost her forever i asked her that and she remained silent all i could see was a tear fall from her eye and now she's moved on. Can someone answer and give me some advice.

thanks and im sorry about the formatting but o well i've been depressed for going on 3 months...................................... the birdman

Romantic Shadow

are you crazy??? you just let the woman of your dreams slip away... listen to me. you love her she still loves you go up to her or call her and tell her the truth tell her that you still love her and you cant be without her because being away from her is a fate worse than death... listen im only fifteen but i know what im doing if you truly love her then do something about it. Show her how much you love her dont just tell her... sacrifice something for her or beg for a second chance dont let her say no... dont let her move on because deep down inside no one in their right mind wants to move on they just want another chance. do it make her... dont take no for an answer i mean are you such a loser that you cant even tell a woman that you cant live without her? look wanting sex with a hot chick is lust wanting to spend the rest of your life with her... now thats love so tell her... tell her that you love her and dont just say i love you say something that will make her believe you. dont let her bring your life down... because you and you alone have the power to raise or lower your life so get out there and raise it!!! get her back!