All smiles. :)

AlexanderJames

AlexanderJames

It's funny that all this is happening lately. The last two years I've backed out of the dating scene to focus on myself. My kickboxing is at a competitive level and I've never been more fit. My career path has skyrocketed and my social life's still strong. I've stayed single and never had a fling that lasted more than a month. Because I wasn't interested in anything more.

I'm 100 times more confident than I was two years ago and I'm completely happy with my life. And now just like clockwork As soon as I notice changes in my confidence and how I carry myself I also notice that I go out to town or anywhere and I find myself attracting very good looking and friendly women and find myself talking to them like its second nature. This while I'm not going out to meet women at all just to have fun with friends. Two years ago I would go out to try and find a hook up or meet women and it was like I had a keep away sign on my forehead.

I've also had 4, that's right 4, previous romances drop back into my life in the last 6 weeks. The ex I bumped into last night being number 4. I even had the girl that brought me to this website in the first place drop me a line asking how I've been cause she dreamt about me. And unlike the rule we all put down of never breaking NC I have no problems talking to them. If you followed my extensive threads when i was struggling to survive you would think that sounds crazy. I'm that happy with we're I am I'm actually welcoming them back into my life. Of course I'm not going to chase any of them or try to reconcile past relationships. But they all meant a lot to me at one point in my life. They still do. And it feels good to be in touch again. No loose ends or harsh feelings.

****. Life is good :)

• Like 2