Im going through a rough time

Im going through a rough time. Makes you feel less alone when you see people with kids going through same thing.

Got dumped my my ex gf month after our daughter was born, the 2.5 years of us together but me doing the running and her blowing hot and cold.

She ended it in march and got with a new lad about month or 2 later.

See my daughter 3 days a week but im very upset with how things have gone last few years.

Door mat i am lol.

Im going through a rough time. Makes you feel less alone when you see people with kids going through same thing.

Got dumped my my ex gf month after our daughter was born, the 2.5 years of us together but me doing the running and her blowing hot and cold.

She ended it in march and got with a new lad about month or 2 later.

See my daughter 3 days a week but im very upset with how things have gone last few years.

Door mat i am lol.

Unfortunately I think having children with people can be bad and good. Bad because you can't NC them, you can't ignore them and forget they ever were (although my fiance is not my son and daughters father he stepped in as their daddy and can clearly walk away from them too guilt free)

The good bit is if you have kids there is more to do! You can always go on a day trip (like mine) or play with them. There is always something they need, want to do and they distract you as much as they can!

You aren't a doormat, you are just in love with someone. That doesn't make you one. It makes you human x

• Author
Unfortunately I think having children with people can be bad and good. Bad because you can't NC them, you can't ignore them and forget they ever were (although my fiance is not my son and daughters father he stepped in as their daddy and can clearly walk away from them too guilt free)

The good bit is if you have kids there is more to do! You can always go on a day trip (like mine) or play with them. There is always something they need, want to do and they distract you as much as they can!

You aren't a doormat, you are just in love with someone. That doesn't make you one. It makes you human x

I told her to piss off 4 weeks ago when i found out she had a new bf. Found out from a friend who seen her in town with him and her and my daughter. Major anger.

I txted her calmy, at that point contact was minimal, and she said i should of told you and my daughter is in no danger.

My ex is very immature. I txted her every other day to talk about my daughter on what she is doing and how she is, all i got was she is fine. Had argument about the lack of contact in regards to my daughter,

Anyways i pick my daughter up from my exs dads, we get on well, as i didnt want to see my ex, we seen each other rarely throughout the last 5 months.

But when i found out she had a bf i felt she had taken the piss out of me once too often to i told her i dont want to talk to her anymore and will go through her dad, she just replied with fine whatever.

Been a month and we havent spoken since.

I dont intend on talking to her, she doesnt use facebook, and i havent got her number.

I have done alot of research, and it sounds like she got the gigs a long time ago and just went along with it for last 2 years even though she blew hot and cold all way to the end.

She isnt the most mature of girls and has insecuritys and was sexually active from a young age.

Just worry about my daughter.

I see what you mean right there. Your little lady is clearly your world and she is clearly playing the "part time parent" she cares when she has her and the rest of the time she's simply not bothered.

Although I will say don't make it personal against her. If there is genuine concern then ask for her visits to be in a contact center. Her new boyfriend shouldn't be around your daughter away.

If it's bareable and the things you feel are more personal than your daughters well being.. sometime's it's hard to see which is which through anger, I've been there I know then just deal with her through her dad like you are.

You are coping, breathing and living. You are doing very well!

• Author
I see what you mean right there. Your little lady is clearly your world and she is clearly playing the "part time parent" she cares when she has her and the rest of the time she's simply not bothered.

Although I will say don't make it personal against her. If there is genuine concern then ask for her visits to be in a contact center. Her new boyfriend shouldn't be around your daughter away.

If it's bareable and the things you feel are more personal than your daughters well being.. sometime's it's hard to see which is which through anger, I've been there I know then just deal with her through her dad like you are.

You are coping, breathing and living. You are doing very well!

Its not right though. Should be part time. I tried the civil game but got nastiness because of her own guilt of hurting me and our daughter.

She been blaming me for the way she feels for last few years lol.

Saying i didnt try to move in or didnt want marriage and commitment which is rubbish.

She has been manipulative aswell, saying if we didnt suffer a miscarriage the year things would of worked out.

She has just been very selfish.

Our relationship has always been rocky from start but i know she loved me from start and same for me.

I have problems, had alot depression and anxiety and the added stress of miscarriage and the way she became caused issues. When she got pregnant 7 months later because she wanted to be pregnant again thinking her pain would go away when i begged her to get help, she then pushed me away, keeping me at arms lenth with her mum and dad and then telling her friends im not their for her and dont do nothing, when she pushed me away. I didnt know what to do and ended up neglecting her somewhat but it was more my problems and how distant she became. She got her own place and i didnt move in because i had to have a job, even though i had 2 jobs which where temp, but i still got stick from her.

When my daughter was born all issues i had and worries went and i fell for my ex even more. my happiness lasted a month and then she dumped me i had break down had major depression and anxiety.

Had to see my daughter around her though so the begging and pleading was alot easier. But when i said ive had enough and will have my daughter on days she cried and tried to stop me from leaving. At that point it was more because evie was young i think.

But even as close as early this year she would cry when we had arguments about stuff.

I just got blamed for everything really, i got diagnosed with ADHD, it didnt help as i played into my exs hands because of how she was with me.

LOL i do go on.

Good to open up.