Being dumped out of the blue and the guy cries his eyes out

So I've been so confused and hurt I don't know what to even think.

He broke up with me on a Wednesday saying its not going to work and we fight too much. We've been together 3 months and I know it's not long but we developed a strong bond. He lives with his parents and I live in a share house. After awhile we both started neglecting our duties like uni etc and he blamed me for that in the breakup. He probably spent too much time at my place.

Strange thing is the day before he dumped me he made a savings account for me in his bank account to assist me in saving and even put my name on it. The next day when he dumped me he transferred it all back. But I mean to say it came out of the blue.

I wasn't perfect and we had a lot of fights with me ending in saying 'don't worry about us' but in the same convo I took it back. He was very committed to me and loyal. So after he breaks up with me he sends me a message saying 'I love you so much but it's not going to work. I'm not what you wanted' with a picture of him crying. So the next day I went to his house, and he was still set on breaking up.

I cried my eyes out and he was the one hugging me and putting me on his chest and he put his face really close to mine like he wanted to kiss me but he wouldn't. He kept picking me up and giving me tissues. At the same time he blamed me for the entire relationship, saying that it was all my fault we were fighting and all the bad stuff I've ever done. He even told me he put a nice note I wrote him in the recycling and all this other hurtful stuff. I think he had just lost his independence in the relationship but he was so upset. And he was supposed to be somewhere and skipped it just to stay with me cause I was so upset and he wouldnt let me drive home being this upset. This went on for a few hours. Then I pulled myself together and I was like 'ok this is it I guess' and he burst out crying and sobbing and shaking. And I'm like comforting somebody who just dumped me.

So it's been a few days and no contact has been made and I'm finding it really difficult because I feel like we were really good together and it could have worked. And why would he be so upset and loving towards me and break up with me?

What do I do to get him back

Edited by Behappyx
StandardToaster895

Others will tell you more about how to deal with "no contact" (NC) or "limited contact" (LC) but for at least the time being as in the next week or so, DO NOT CONTACT HIM. You're emotionally unstable and anything you say will probably end up just making the situation more convoluted. Get to a point where you can act logically and thoughtfully rather than emotionally and impulsively.