greatest love lines that women love???

so my story is my love of my life is leaving me forever. she sent a farewell letter and so did i. i know this should be under the break-up topics, but everyone there is all depressed like me. i need advice from ppl who are in love. what lines are the best to let her know how much i love her???

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?

Thou art more lovely and more temperate:

Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,

And summer's lease hath all too short a date:

Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,

And often is his gold complexion dimm'd;

And every fair from fair sometime declines,

By chance or nature's changing course untrimm'd;

But thy eternal summer shall not fade

Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest;

Nor shall Death brag thou wander'st in his shade,

When in eternal lines to time thou growest:

So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,

So long lives this and this gives life to thee.

• Like 2

You're really going to have to describe the situation a bit better than that, if you expect any kind of meaningful advice on here.

• Like 1

Why is she going away forever? Anyway, without any knowledge, this is the best I can do.

Baby, I still can't believe you're going away. You are taking a part of me with you. A part of me you will always have. My heart. I'll never forget the amazing times we spent together, and how they made me feel. How you made me feel. You are perfect in every way and although our relationship has to come to an end, I cherish so much every second I got to call you mine. You're an incredible person and even though it hurts to say goodbye, just know that I'll always love you baby.

• Like 4
Why is she going away forever? Anyway, without any knowledge, this is the best I can do.

Baby, I still can't believe you're going away. You are taking a part of me with you. A part of me you will always have. My heart. I'll never forget the amazing times we spent together, and how they made me feel. How you made me feel. You are perfect in every way and although our relationship has to come to an end, I cherish so much every second I got to call you mine. You're an incredible person and even though it hurts to say goodbye, just know that I'll always love you baby.

MrCastle, Registered wordsmith.:cool:

• Like 1
  • Author

she lives 500 miles away now. she fell out of love. i drove her crazy. she broke up. she says i can no longer be in her life because i bring the worst out of her. when really she overreacts to little things. i love her deeply never the less. i always tell her that, but nothing does it for her.

I was going to say this thread was a bit of an odd request, typically you want heartfelt things to come from.. Your own heart.

But damnit Castle you're good. :laugh:

• Like 1
skydiveaddict
what lines are the best to let her know how much i love her???

"don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out".

• Like 3
I was going to say this thread was a bit of an odd request, typically you want heartfelt things to come from.. Your own heart.

But damnit Castle you're good. :laugh:

Ha!

Imagine what happens when I'm actually in love :p

• Like 2
Ha!

Imagine what happens when I'm actually in love :p

You're going to manipulate the shyt out of her. :laugh:

• Like 1
she lives 500 miles away now. she fell out of love. i drove her crazy. she broke up. she says i can no longer be in her life because i bring the worst out of her. when really she overreacts to little things. i love her deeply never the less. i always tell her that, but nothing does it for her.

There's no talking your way out of dumped. It takes two votes to maintain a relationship and only one to end it. There's no point in telling her you love her at this point- she doesn't feel the same. Trying to get her to change her mind is going to be fruitless and, honestly, it's pathetic. There are plenty of other women out there- it isn't worth obsessing over one that you can't be with. The reality is that she isn't that special, and she can be replaced- this will happen at some point. Whether at some point in the near future or after you spend a ridiculous amount of time and fruitless effort trying to win someone back that simply doesn't want you. I know that sounds harsh, but the reality is that it's over- forget about her and find someone else.

• Author
There's no talking your way out of dumped. It takes two votes to maintain a relationship and only one to end it. There's no point in telling her you love her at this point- she doesn't feel the same. Trying to get her to change her mind is going to be fruitless and, honestly, it's pathetic. There are plenty of other women out there- it isn't worth obsessing over one that you can't be with. The reality is that she isn't that special, and she can be replaced- this will happen at some point. Whether at some point in the near future or after you spend a ridiculous amount of time and fruitless effort trying to win someone back that simply doesn't want you. I know that sounds harsh, but the reality is that it's over- forget about her and find someone else.

i've had a crush on her since high school. 7 years went by and i found out she had a crush on me too. we dated, and fell in love. it was my first true love. all those years of waiting, to finally get her, and for her to leave... its hurts so much.

i've had a crush on her since high school. 7 years went by and i found out she had a crush on me too. we dated, and fell in love. it was my first true love. all those years of waiting, to finally get her, and for her to leave... its hurts so much.

Of course it hurts. It will hurt for a while. That doesn't change anything though. So what do you do now? Take a risk- ask out that cute chick you see at the supermarket. Find a new hobby. Get a motorcycle. Get drunker than Cooter Brown- whatever (um... don't mix the two though). The one thing that you shouldn't do is contact her and profess your undying love- at least not beyond MrCastle's rather eloquent goodbye. Immediately after sending that block her on your phone, FB if you have it, email, and any other social media. All that trying to get her back is going to do is prolong the pain.

Seriously dude. I've been in your position. It sucks. I know it and so does every other person who has ever been dumped. But you don't put your life on pause while you wallow in self pity. You don't allow the person who has decided that they are no longer in your life to maintain any kind of influence on it. Put the good memories in a box and forget the bad ones. Forget about that box until you can open it without it hurting you. One of the most cathartic things that you can do is heavy physical exercise- find a strenuous workout (I'd recommend either Crossfit, MMA, Swimming, long distance running, or all of the above). Spend a few weeks exhausting yourself if you can't sleep. Force yourself to maintain a regular schedule and do strenuous activities if all that you want to do is sleep and mope. Force yourself to get out and do things. Especially anything that you may have put off due to being in a relationship. You aren't alone in feeling what you are right now. You will go on to bigger and better things if you make the effort though. Good luck man- and remember that you make your own luck.

• Author
Of course it hurts. It will hurt for a while. That doesn't change anything though. So what do you do now? Take a risk- ask out that cute chick you see at the supermarket. Find a new hobby. Get a motorcycle. Get drunker than Cooter Brown- whatever (um... don't mix the two though). The one thing that you shouldn't do is contact her and profess your undying love- at least not beyond MrCastle's rather eloquent goodbye. Immediately after sending that block her on your phone, FB if you have it, email, and any other social media. All that trying to get her back is going to do is prolong the pain.

Seriously dude. I've been in your position. It sucks. I know it and so does every other person who has ever been dumped. But you don't put your life on pause while you wallow in self pity. You don't allow the person who has decided that they are no longer in your life to maintain any kind of influence on it. Put the good memories in a box and forget the bad ones. Forget about that box until you can open it without it hurting you. One of the most cathartic things that you can do is heavy physical exercise- find a strenuous workout (I'd recommend either Crossfit, MMA, Swimming, long distance running, or all of the above). Spend a few weeks exhausting yourself if you can't sleep. Force yourself to maintain a regular schedule and do strenuous activities if all that you want to do is sleep and mope. Force yourself to get out and do things. Especially anything that you may have put off due to being in a relationship. You aren't alone in feeling what you are right now. You will go on to bigger and better things if you make the effort though. Good luck man- and remember that you make your own luck.

thanks, i sent an email already though. i kinda told her off more than pouring out my heart. i told her i'm letting her go, and moving on to find someone better. i express the things i was upset about with her. she responded saying "thank you for finally being honest."

• Like 1
thanks, i sent an email already though. i kinda told her off more than pouring out my heart. i told her i'm letting her go, and moving on to find someone better. i express the things i was upset about with her. she responded saying "thank you for finally being honest."

Good man. You took the first step- it's the hardest. Now you just gotta keep on walking. You're strong enough to do it.

• Like 1
So your obsessive nature scared her off and she moved 500 miles away, and you think some sappy line from a poem is going to magically make her come back?

That's so sad.

#manlogic

Wait.. Hashtags don't work on here.

So your obsessive nature scared her off and she moved 500 miles away, and you think some sappy line from a poem is going to magically make her come back?

That's so sad.

I think I've just found my new signature. thanks