6 Year relationship need help??

Ok I have been with this girl for 6 years she is my everything and this is the girl I was planning to marry. Recently she came out of the blue and dump me. the reason was that she wanted to be more independent. Also she felt like she was missing out on things. We have been talking on the phone but did not see each other for 2 weeks. She still wants to be friends but that’s so hard to do. She have been talking to some other guy and that is killing me. I don’t know what to do all I know is that I don’t want to lose her. Should I be friends and help her when in need, or should I stop talking and see if our love is strong to get true this.

Thank you

Sundaymorning

You seem young? like teenage?

Maybe just move on..or improve communication between both of you. It seems to be lacking

i was with my girl for almost 2 years...dumped me for more or less the same reasons...started hanging out with this other guy and it ****ing killed me....it is however getting better..very little..but a little better as time goes on..its been four 1/2 months since we broke up..she dumped me on valentines day no less........we talked treied to work things out for a couple months...resulted very poorly...made me feel awful..strained our relationship...we were best friends....got home from school..got ina huge fight.....i just sucked it up and didnt talk to her....month later she starts talkin to me a little..and tries to contact me.......i still want her back and still love her..but know i cant talk to her..or it will make me feel so bad again...my advice.......no contact..whatsoever.....it does help i promise you that......it will make you feel better...dont worry about what guys shes with or who shes talking to or what shes doing......i still find myself wondering..but the less you wonder the better you feel.

Originally posted by Sundaymorning

You seem young? like teenage?

Maybe just move on..or improve communication between both of you. It seems to be lacking

how many teenagers have girlfriends of six years????

• Author

we have been calling each other for a week like every other day but now that I read this fourm I will stop calling her. Every time I would call her I would feel bettor for that moment. After the phone call I would feel like crap. I was feeling all of them things everybody is talking about mood swings like crazy. Especially when she told me that she kissed some other guy. Im going to stop calling her and ignoring her phone call but do you think this will bring her closer to the other guy??? Should I explain to her why im not accepting her phone calls??? If I don’t accept her phone calls how will I know if she wants me back????

Thank you for all the help this is the best fourm I have seen you guys are the best made me feel so much bettor and kept my mind of her.

Thank you

hurtingandconfused
Im going to stop calling her and ignoring her phone call but do you think this will bring her closer to the other guy???

Who knows, but I do know this, you will become a better person.

Should I explain to her why im not accepting her phone calls???

Unless she is a moron I suppose you should. But I honestly think that she can figure it out on her own.

If I don’t accept her phone calls how will I know if she wants me back????

Does she know where you live? I assume she does.

Don't talk to her, don't think of her, and do not feed her ego anymore.

• Author

I have not talked to her for two days and it is killing me.

Im just wondering what is she thinking right now and what is she feeling???